XII ; What Is Your Dream

- I... I thought about it a bit...

Hyunjin turns his head towards the smaller one, his lips glued to the rim of the goblet he is holding in his hand.

He takes a good sip of his coffee in which he put sugar and milk. He then ends up opening his mouth and speaking his voice.

- About...?

- About this situation...

Minho remains vague as he sips-for his part-his hot chocolate.

With the rain also remaining frozen, the two boys were still a little soaked since they had to walk outside when leaving the One world trade center.

- I think...

He frowns slightly as he gazes at the hot liquid in his white mug.

- That it would be stupid to want to get rid of this problem.

Hyunjin's eyes widen as he spits his coffee on the ground. He then coughs two or three times and he comes down from the counter on which he was sitting to find himself standing and looking at Minho in a shocked, but mostly confused way.

- What is...

He puts his goblet on one of the empty tables after getting closer to the brunette a little and he also puts his hand there.

- What are you saying!? Have you gone crazy or what?

Minho is somewhat offended and abruptly gets up from the chair he was on as well.

- Don't talk bullshit. Think about all the things we could do... We're in the middle of New York, at night with the beautiful city lights... No one to tell us what to do and what not to do. Isn't that a dream life?

- If you like the eternal silence and the lack of action then yes, I imagine. But Minho, do you at least realize what you're saying?

Minho shakes his head slightly in desperation and steps forward in front of Hyunjin, putting his hand on his shoulder.

- Hyunjin...

His other hand also comes to rest on the taller's other shoulder and finally, Minho gives him an incomprehensible look.

Although Hyunjin tries to read him, the mission proves impossible.

So he decides to be quiet for a moment and let the oldest speak.

- Tell me what your biggest dream is...

If it wasn't already, time seems to stand still for Hyunjin a second time.

His eyes drop from Minho's to lower to the ground as he becomes silent again.

«My biggest dream...» If only the swarthy could even dream, that is.

After long seconds where Minho gives him time to think about his question, he steps back a little to take place on the chair which is in front of the one where Minho was sitting a little earlier.

Seeing that the answer seems difficult to find for his friend, the smallest in size decides in turn to take place on his own chair.

In the already very silent cafe, no more sound to fill the gap.

The few people immobilized around were only decoration for them.

The longer the silence lasts, the more Minho begins to worry.

«Have you ever dreamed...?» he says to himself as he takes his beverage to warm his hands, still observing the taller one.

- You know... I should rather divert the question since it was I who brought you here so that you can enjoy yourself and discover the world, so...

The dark-haired boy finally raises his dark irises-very slowly-towards the smaller one, as the latter showed his curiosity by leaning a little closer in his direction, ready to hear his words.

- What is your biggest dream, Lee?