XXXI ; Will It Never Stop?

Hyunjin approaches the long curtains that hide the large windows of the room and he firmly grips the fabric of them.

Once again he swallows his saliva with difficulty while Minho stays where he is, having put the dial back in its original place.

He can hear his heart beating as the stress is at its peak. He bites his lip and sends a silent signal to the taller one that he can draw the curtains, so that's what he does.

Hyunjin pulls the large thick fabrics from the bedroom to reveal the same scenery they were treated to yesterday and all these days.

Hyunjin then squints to try to see movement below, such as cars or pedestrians walking, but...

- I can't believe it...

He huffs, completely demoralized, all his hopes evaporating.

Minho in turn approaches the windows, keeping a certain distance all the same because of the acrophobia from which he suffers and he displays a disappointed and distraught expression, joining the taller one in his complaints.

- We really did all this for nothing...

Taken by a certain rage, Hyunjin struggles to contain himself and he hits the window, letting out a sort of grunt at the same time.

Minho jumps slightly at the younger boy's spontaneous action and reaches out to him, opening his mouth, except nothing comes out.

- Fucking hell... Goddamn it!

He blinks his eyes before lowering them to the ground, feeling devastated too.

The swarthy slides his hands slowly on the glass of the windows and then lets his body follow the movement, ending up on one knee on the floor.

Minho could only watch him helplessly.

- It was the only idea that seemed logical... I don't even see any other solution...

The smaller pinches his lips between them then he sighs heavily.

- I'm sorry, Hyun'...

- No, no... Don't apologize. It's not your fault. It's nobody's fault...

He wasn't wrong. But someone will have to fix this problem someday.

- Hyunjin, we should... We should eat and then think of a new idea to settle this mess.

In a weak and devastated tone, the taller responds by staying on the ground like this.

- I lost my appetite.

- Hyunjin...

He frowns and shakes his head.

- Fuck...

Words fail him.

If that idea didn't work, then what will?

What will overcome this complication?

...