XXIV ; Sunshine

Something flat, hot in one place and cold around is felt on the thighs of the smallest, who very slowly opens his eyes to fall in front of a wide awake Hyunjin.

– Good morning, princess. Did you sleep well?

Without really understanding what is happening, still in a daze, Minho sits up slowly on the bed and looks down at what is on his thighs.

A silver tray on which is a breakfast that will make even the most picky drool.

One side of the tray is dotted with various fruits such as grapes, apple wedges, an orange and slices of cantaloupe.

Right in the middle, a plate with three layers of pancakes decorated with strawberry syrup and a cherry.

And finally on the other side of the tray, a glass of milk as well as cutlery wrapped in a white cloth on which the hotel logo appears.

The brunette raises his eyebrows, his mouth half-open in front of this delicious vision.

He looks up at the older one, who smiles enthusiastically at him.

– Hyun'... I...

– Shhh.

He comes to put his index finger on the lips of his respondent and he sits on the bed at his side, plunging his gaze into his.

– You don't need to thank me. A simple smile is enough.

He then withdraws his index finger from his lips and then delicately catches the cherry above the pancakes. With his other hand, he pinches Minho's cheeks and brings the cherry in his mouth. He then releases his cheeks, causing the fruit to get stuck between his lips, the syrup present on it staining the dark blond haired's lower lip.

– When I got up I jumped slightly when I saw that the day still hadn't returned. I'm already starting to miss the sun.

Minho bites into the cherry, blinking his eyes, still looking a little sleepy.

– Last night I thought about the words you said the day before in the main hall...

Hyunjin removes the cloth that covers the utensils and sets it aside, starting to cut a piece of the breakfast to bring it to the older boy's lips.

– I think your idea wasn't so bad. We could adjust the hours of the clocks but... If we have to do all New York then it might take us forever...

Minho swallows his mouthful after a short while, then raises an eyebrow, pursing his syrup-reddened lips between them.

– Maybe we should just adjust the time of the clocks where we went...?

– You mean... The One world trade center, the small café, the pharmacy, the clothing store and then our hotel?

– You forgot the first hotel.

– Shit. That's a lot of places... It's gonna to take us all day...

Hyunjin huffs before taking a bite of the pancakes himself.

– Well, we have nothing better to do than wasting our time, don't we?

Looking pensive, the taller one slowly nods his head, lowering his eyes to the fruit that he pricks with his fork to bring to the smallest's mouth.

This one therefore bites into the apple quarter, not taking his eyes off Hyunjin.

– You're right... It's better to try something than to stay here, arms crossed.

Mouth full, the little one nods. After swallowing his bite, he raises an eyebrow again, this time displaying an amused smile.

– Besides, tell me... In what honor did I have the right to breakfast in bed?

The swarthy didn't hesitate for a second before smiling back at him, bringing another mouthful of food to the brunette's lips.

– Let's just say that you replace the rays of sunshine that I miss so much.

*****