XXX ; Revelation

– It's still quite strange to repeat the exact route we took when we arrived here... I feel like we're the main characters of a video game.

– It's funny that you say that, I was just thinking the same thing as you.

The two boys had crossed the street to go to the clothing store where the prices were... memorable.

The music was still playing in the building since Hyunjin hadn't turned off the radio before leaving.

Minho wastes no time continuing the mission as Hyunjin trails behind a bit.

– Min'...?

Minho sits up and raises his head towards the taller, questioning him with his soft gaze.

– Yes?

– Just before I lost control at the wheel, I thought I saw... I mean, I saw the sun rise. I was in a field of roses and I was covered in marks.

He pauses as he walks over to the counter and walks around it to stoop down and change the time on the radio.

– I feel like it was about a vision or something else but... You were there. You were also the only person present with me. If my memory is correct, you told me that it was better to be accompanied in a world where peace reigns....

The brunette begins to listen to him with particular attention. He was curious to know that Hyunjin could have possibly dreamed of him although he never dreams.

– I think that I was somehow destined to have this vision, but I wouldn't be able to tell why...

Minho looks down, seeming to think for a moment.

«What meaning could this vision have...?» he thinks, now frowning.

– Mmh, I don't really know... But I think we should stay focused on our mission. We only have the Park Hyatt left and it will be all done.

Hyunjin gets up and lets his gaze wander around the store, simply nodding his head.

When the hours are settled, the two friends leave the shop to find their hotel. Once in the main hall, they both search for the clocks and then deal with them, as they did in the other places.

They then go to the indoor pool to check if there is any here.

Seeing none, they turn on their heels and take the elevator to go to their own room.

The moment of truth is approaching and the two boys are now feeling more than nervous.

In the large bedroom with five rooms, including a private library, there are three clocks. One in the room full of books and magazines, one in the living room, just above one of the plant pots, and finally, a clock is just on the bedside table, next to the large double bed.

Minho heads for the library as Hyunjin walks into the living room.

In two shakes of a lamb's tail, the objects display eleven o'clock, and finally comes the long-awaited moment.

The two boys find themselves side by side, Minho being the one staring at the last dial.

He swallows his saliva with difficulty approaching his fingers of the small device.  He then clicks on the option to change the time and scrolls through the numbers under the worried eyes of the swarthy.

Both feel overwhelmed by a heat wave. Their hearts beating a thousand an hour, they watch the second 1 take up position next to the first, then the two 0s accompany the eleven.

Before clicking to confirm, the brunette casts a look that hides a certain hope from the taller, who sends him back looking a little less confident.

He finally pushes it, and when he does, he closes his eyes praying that their efforts have brought about a change.

Hyunjin also closed his eyes just before the audible click, crossing his fingers in front of him.

When he opens them again, he looks at the smaller one and they then exchange a dubious and curious look.

Hyunjin hastens to approach the large curtains he had closed before leaving and he grabs the fabric with one hand.

The hotel room is then bathed in a deadly silence until the swarthy pulls on the large curtains to open it.

...