XLVII ; Easy

– I can't believe you came downstairs dressed like that.

Minho giggles, looking down at his outfit which consists only of a hoodie and his underwear.

– Honestly, I don't really care. Everyone is frozen in time so... It's not like they could see me.

Hyunjin brings the last bite of the breakfast meant for Minho—but which they shared—to the brunette's lips as he too, laughs.

– Oh, you're right...

He sighs slightly and looks away before putting the fork back in the empty plate on the tray on the coffee table in front of them.

– Min', I want to apologize again... I don't know what's gotten into me, really...

Minho swallows his bite and gets closer to the taller one by repositioning himself on the sofa in the living room of their hotel room.

– Hyunjin...

He brings a hand to his cheek to caress it gently with his thumb and gives him a reassuring look.

– You are already forgiven. I could never stay mad at you for too long.

Their eyes meet again and it is then impossible for one to detach from the other.  Hyunjin leans his head a little more in the little one's touch, showing him that his actions do indeed reassure him.

– And, what you said was not completely false. I wasn't much help, so please, Hyun'...

The swarthy devotes all his attention to the oldest despite the urge to retort that he did not really mean his words and that he had said them without thinking under the effect of anger.

– Give me a week to think of a way out of this situation.

He pauses for a long time, still caressing the cheek of the taller one, giving him with his gaze a certain glimmer of hope to which he knows Hyunjin will be able to hang on during these long days.

– Trust me like I trusted you, and I promise not to disappoint you...

Seeing the budding motivation in his gaze, Hyunjin brings his hand on the brunette's wrist and lightly pulls on it to bring his hand to his lips and place a simple kiss on it.

– You won, princess.

The older boy's cheeks and ears suddenly take on a rosy hue as he takes Hyunjin's and his own in his free hand, bringing them all together in front of them.

– Promise me you won't think about it and rack your brain for the next few days, okay?  Let me handle the problem I probably caused...

He nods slowly, agreeing to give him a chance to sort out this complication on his own.

He does not accept out of selfishness, on the contrary, he feels that Minho wants to be efficient and prove to him that he is not useless. To see him determined puts his ideas back in place.

– But then, what should I do during these days when you'll be thinking?

He asks curiously.

The swarthy had to do something to take his mind off things, but what?

– It's simple, your mission will be to show me your love. Love me, Hyunnie.

The brunette bats his eyelashes with the look of a beaten dog, then he puts his hands on the taller man's shoulders, exerting slight pressure on them so that he lies down on the sofa and Minho can come and sit on his pelvis.

– Love me harder. Show me that you love me.

He lowers himself a little more towards his face, smiling amusedly.

Hyunjin, meanwhile, laughs lightly and brings his hands to the brunette's lower back, looking him straight in the eyes as he breathes his words against his lips.

– Now that's an easy job...