Tenten: (Curious.) What?

YN: Sucker

Tenten: Sucker?-

In an instance, I immediately throw the lunch directly to her face. Causing her nose to bleed.

YN: DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FOOL ME, SUCKER!? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

After she fell on the ground, she turns into white zetsu and I wasted no time to stab him to pin him down.

White Zetsu: (Surprised.) H-how the hell did you know I'm not the real one?

YN: (Chuckles.) You can fool anyone you please, but you can never fool my nose. (Points Zetsu like a Jojo pose.) The real Tenten always use perfume when she walks by.

3rd POV

Meanwhile at another division.

Tenten: Achoo!

Ino: You all right Tenten?

Tenten: uh I'm fine really, maybe I should take a break from that giant fan weapon really.

Ino: Good, I'm glad you finally understand.

Ino leave while Tenten blushes red.

Tenten: 'Someone was talking about my beauty...'

Back with YN.

W zetsu: P-perfume!?-

Before he could finish, YN immediately punch him with a powerful punch. Causing everyone to see and their eyes widen to see a white zetsu.

YN: I'm only gonna ask once, what did you do to the last victim?

W zetsu: S-she got away thanks to the new weapon she held.

Right when he finished, YN chop him in half before warning the others.

YN: Warn HQ, We have an enemies that are infiltrating behind the barriers!

They do as he says while YN run and look for another.

YN POV

I lied about the nose part, his vibration was way different than Tenten. I did it just to mock him for fun. Heheheh. Just then I felt another shake near and I went to go check.

Sakura POV

After punching Neji again, I pin him down. I knew he's a fake one and is a white zetsu. Fortunately he's still alive, so I can get some information from this one.

Sakura: Tell me, how were you able to recreate Neji's chakra! What kind of jutsu is it!? Explain or you'll get another one!

W zetsu: My transformation jutsu is the best. I may not be the only one who has infiltrated this place.

This made me worried that he may not be the only one. From Captain Yamato's report, it said something called Regarding Parasitic Clones. It can replicates the targets chakra and difficult to detect them by absorbing their chakra.