PART 34: Confession

A FEW DAYS LATER

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

The sun shone brilliantly in the clear, blue sky. It was a bright and sunny day. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the clear. I kept my eyes on War, who was taking pictures of the scenery while we were having a picnic at the park and I couldn't help but break out into a broad, joyful smile.

I could never get sick of seeing the smile on his face. His enthusiasm seemed to spread to me and make me happier as well. He told me that enjoying a picnic in such a lovely place was something he wanted to do with the person he loved, so when he suddenly asked me to go on a picnic with him over the weekend, I was so thrilled I couldn't sleep. Those lovely future recollections of us were running through my head.

I'm happy. So happy with our progress right now.

"Yin, smileee," War said while pointing the camera at me.

I gave him my best, most genuine smile and he eagerly snapped my picture. He kept his grin intact while he checked the rest of his photos. "You're so good looking," he mumbled in a low tone but it was loud enough to my ear.

"Enough with the photos. Let's eat." I was going to grab the camera out of his hand but instead, he redirected my attempt and pulled me closer towards him. While he was lifting the camera, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's take a picture together. Say cheeseee," he said, smiling broadly at the camera but me? No, I didn't look at the camera but my eyes fixed on him, the rhythm of my heart started to fast like always whenever he's with me.

The love I have for him is a beautiful feeling. I adore these feelings and I love him completely. And my feelings for him go even deeper than that, into my very soul. The amazing feelings I have for him are so overwhelming that I simply ran out of words to describe them. He gives me the happiness I've always sought. That is an undeniable fact.

"Yinnn, you don't look at the camera," he grumbled while checking the picture he just took.

"We take it one more-" His words stopped as he turned to the side to face me and realized I fixed my eyes on him the entire time.

With that, my brain shifted itself as usual with our close distance, his vanilla scent sent shivers across my skin. I didn't say anything for a minute, instead swallowing my saliva roughly, so he was.

I traced my vision from his beautiful eyes, features and up to his eyes again. As always, his eyelashes were long and framed his eyes perfectly. His eyes were a beautiful shade of black. I always loved looking at his eyes for this long or this close because they were mesmerizing. I couldn't look away. We stared at each other for what felt like eternity. His face was only inches away from mine. He looked more attractive than I could describe.

I then noticed his eyes trail down to my lips, causing me to do that same. His lips were a light shade of pink. They looked so soft and of course it was because we already kissed more than three times but I never got tired of it. In fact, I became addicted to his rosy lips.

I suddenly had the strong urge to kiss him, the tension became thin. Our lips felt like two magnets edging to collide together. This feeling was so strong, making us both slowly decrease the distance between our lips.

But an inch before our lips touched, War put his palm on my mouth and turned his attention to another way, a flush crept on his face. "We are in public, Yinnn. Someone may see you," he said, almost inaudible and I corrected my position, understanding his concern.

I cleared my throat. "I can't help myself," I replied, taking and exhaling a slow breath before continuing my words. "It's because I already love you too much. Everything about you made me really crazy," I said and the silence accompanied us as War didn't respond to my words.