PART 31: Paragon

A MONTH LATER

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

Another month had passed and things were continuing to go pretty smoothly between War and I. As our relationship deepened, I was able to acquire a greater understanding of him, so he was. His favorite color, his favorite dish and his goofy narrative are all blue. I got to the point where I was familiar with every minuscule detail about him and it brought a smile to my face, joy to my heart.

Sometimes I wonder how he does it. I'm curious as to what he does to make even the most daily things more enjoyable for me. Because of him, even the most routine becomes exciting. Even the prospect of meeting him is enough to jolt me out of even the deepest sleep. That guy means the world to me. The best there is.

I'll concede that he has the innocence and naivete of a child but the wisdom of an adult in his outlook. He is consistently level-headed in his reasoning and has no trouble grasping my hectic schedule.

Love is always patient and kind. Because of him, I look forward to each new day and the idea of letting him go has never crossed my mind. The only thing that is going through my head is how I can make him happy and let him know how much I love him.

Ding Ding Ding

I put my drama script aside as there were new messages from War, forming my lips a broad smile.

"What's food coming to your mind right now?" I chuckled with his sudden question.

"Kay Tom Goong?" I answered.

"Okay! Goodnight!"

"Just that?"

"Emm, by the way, thank you again for the flowers. It's first time I got a huge bouquet of flowers >⁠.⁠<!"

I smiled reading it. Well, I bought a bouquet of roses delivered to War this afternoon. As soon as he got it, he immediately gave me a joyful call, which caused a great smile to spread across my face. While I was somewhat concerned about how he would react if I sent him anything like a flower, I wasn't prepared for him to become as ecstatic as he was when he got it from me. Happily, he loved it and messaged me a photo of himself holding the bouquet. Urghh, so cute!!!

"You like it?" I inquired while rolling over the bed like I was a young adult who had just started to learn about love.

"More than like!!! I already put the flower in the vase >⁠.⁠<."

I smiled from ear to ear. "I should give you a flower everyday after this (⁠^⁠^⁠)"

"Enough. Go to sleep. You have to work early in the morning, right?"

"Goodnight, froggy 🐸," he replied.

"Goodnight. Don't forget to dream of me :p," I responded and tossed my phone beside me, continuing to roll over the bed while hugging the pillow.

Arghhh!!!! I'm really in love with this person!!!

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

The following day, I got up bright and early for work since I had a photoshoot and an interview scheduled with Kazz Magazine about the new drama involving me and Third. As I had finished getting ready, I walked out of my penthouse but there was a package of meals waiting for me just outside the door.

I looked around, no one was there. I grabbed it while furrowing, as well as the sticky note that was left attached to the lunch box.

Kao Tom Goong for you >.<! Don't forget to eat your breakfast!!!