PART 28: Progression

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

Silence.

Did this shorty kidding me? How could he fall asleep in my arms like nothing was happening after he said those words to me?!

'Then...I'm willing to take the risk.'

Urghh, good job, War Wanarat. You really made my heart jump out of my chest but now, you sleep peacefully beside me. I locked my eyes on him and cracked a tiny smile. "How can I stop myself falling into you if you behave like this?" I uttered, gently caressed his hair.

"I'm really in love with you, War," I said in a low tone, my eyes falling to his pretty lips. I swallowed my saliva roughly as the memories of us kissing each other flashed through my mind. There was something eternal about the lips as much as the eyes, for they too are a passing point of soulful communications.

Looking at him sleep adorably in my arms like this, my heart felt warm. I wasn't sure how long I could bask in the emotions of bliss he brought me. The only thing I prayed for right now was that I could make him choose me and love me, the way I love him.

"Mmmm," he made a cute sound and snuggled closer to me, making me turn into a statue. It is the feeling that sends my mind into a sensual state of intoxication, leading me to reach toward his face and lightly brush his lips with my thumb, the urge to kiss him takes over me.

If his eyes were the gateway to my soul, his lips were the same thing for my heart. They are softness, passion and the words of the sweetness to come.

Without realizing it, I slowly drew my lips closer to him as I continued to brush his lips. My mind was foggy at the time. My heart was beating so quickly that I thought I could hear it fill the entire cabin. My unutterable visions and my perishable breath because of how pretty he looked.

The quiet face of him made my mind blurred and drowned to nothingness but an inch before our lips touched, it felt like my mind got slapped and I instantly changed my position to sit with a sweat drop on my forehead. "Damn it, Yin," I cursed myself before looking at War, still deeply asleep.

"Are you crazy?" I caressed my face harshly. Oh God, I almost took advantage of him while he was sleeping. What if he knows?! He merely told me that he was happy with the time we spent together but if I unexpectedly kissed him without his consent, I would never have the opportunity to win his heart! You're so stupid, Yin! Damn you!!!

I stood up in an attempt to get out and get some cool air to calm my irrational thoughts but my step came to halt when War held my little finger which made me turn to look at him. "Where are you going?" He asked in a sleepy state.

I smiled a little and drew the blanket over his body to give him some warmth and comfort. "Toilet," I gave him an excuse.

"Hurry up. Don't take so long," he said and I ruffled his hair before coming out of the cabin.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

I inhaled and exhaled deep breaths, trying to erase my thoughts. It's true when I read in a book about the three stages of falling in love. Each stage is thought to be driven by specific hormones and neurochemical reactions in the brain. Attraction, lust and attachment.

It's incredibly difficult for me to restrain my desire because I have such deep feelings for him. He's like a rose. He's the most beautiful exotic rose I have ever seen. The sun cascading down glittering upon his dew-encrusted, rose petal soft cheeks. The fire of his soul reflected in the depths of his eyes captivates me and stills my heart. His voice was carried sweetly upon the gentle breeze caressing my cheek with his honeyed words. Oh God, I'm starting to look like a pervert. "Control yourself, bastard," I reminded myself.