PART 32: Tenderness

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

───※ 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

"I hate everyone!!!" Third shouted while continuing to drink the beer. I lost count of how many drinks he had downed but he was clearly inebriated by the time as he began stumbling over his words and babbling incoherently.

First off, don't bother me with questions about why I was at the club with him. Likewise, I have no idea why I agreed to come with him when he unexpectedly messaged and called me this morning. To put it simply, he needed someone to talk to. My opinion is that he didn't have many friends either, like me.

Well, perhaps I thought that coming here was a good opportunity because it gave me the chance to ask him about who Jina is. The last time I heard their manager talk about Jina and Yin made me unable to stop thinking about the bond between the two of them. There was an unusual amount of worry coming from their manager. And Third also said I could ask him anything about Yin if I accompanied him.

"Stop drinking, Thirddd." I tried to take the glass from his hand but he suddenly cried and hugged my arm tightly.

"Let go of me, asshole!!!" I said while pushing his head as he started to sniff his snot on my shirt. Oh my God!!! What's wrong with this man!!!

"Ughhh...hic...huh..hic," he continued to sob and wet my shirt with his snot. At this point, I have already given in and let him do it while maintaining a look of resignation. Urghhh, I should ask him to wash my freaking shirt!!!

"I like him...hic..ughh.."

"But..." He burst out crying and I almost choked my own saliva because of his loud crying which made many heads turn to stare at us in disbelief at this exclusive club. First time I've ever been to a place like this and he's already ruined my initial impression with his embarrassing sobs and ruined my shirt with his disgusting snot. Ugh, what a terrible day. There wasn't even time for me to ask him about Yin and Jina.

"He said I'm just his nong ughhh hic...I hate everyone!!!"

"Why did he rejected me?!"

"Who?" I asked, furrowing. "Do you like Yin?" I inquired, his eyebrows waggled

"Not him, dumbass hic...huh...hic.."

Okay now, he called me dumbass. Should I just throw him in the dustbin nearby?!?!

"I don't know how to persuade people," I said while drinking my beer and letting him continue to hug my arm like a pillow. "You should wash my shirt later."

"Give me more drink, dumbass," he muttered and took my glass, then drank it.

A sigh escaped my lips. He should be grateful because he was drunk. If he doesn't, I'm going to seriously toss him in the nearest trash can or kick him in the ass.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

What now? It became my responsibility to send him off and help lift this heavy man up to his condo. What the hell, if I knew that was going to happen, I'd be better off just staying in my room and finishing up my job!!!

"You look small but you are heavy as hell!!!" I screamed while carrying Third in my back, forcing my weak legs to walk to his unit.

"You are the one who is weak," Third mumbled.

"Shut up. Where is your key?" I asked. I felt like I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen but I had to take care of this guy obviously.

"My back pocket."

"Take it, asshole!!!"

"Urghhh...so noisy," he muttered incorrectly and took his key, then locked the door.