PART 23: Ameliorate

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

As War suddenly hugged me and broke into tears, I became motionless and wordless for a moment before my hand crawled to his back, rubbing him to soothe him down.

"I'm-I'm sorry you always need to see my weakness," he said with a trembling voice.

"I really can't hold it." He burst out crying more and I tightened my hug on him.

If I said that I wasn't hurt by his tears for someone he truly loved, it would be a lie. Even while it hurts me terribly, seeing tears fall from his beautiful eyes makes me hurt more. For whatever reason he cried, I just hated that.

I know I didn't own his heart. As of right now, I was the only one who felt something for him, he simply saw me as a friend, as his patient. Being with him in whatever situation was therefore the least I could do.

"Just cry as much as you want. Don't keep it to yourself," I said, trying so hard to control my voice.

"Yin..." He called me with a crack voice.

"It's okay. Just be yourself."

"It hurts, I know."

Listening to what I said, I could feel his body trembling more and I kept rubbing his back, hoping that I could make him feel more relieved and calm.

A few minutes had passed and I could feel he became more relaxed but when I wanted to break our hug, he tightly hugged me. "Do you need to go now?" He asked.

"I'm not. My scene is maybe 30 minutes from now."

"So...can we stay like this? It feels so calm."

I smiled, letting him hug me and buried his face on my neck.

I met a lot of people, both from the entertainment industry and were not but none of them made my heart feel something. But then, here I was, just this one person hugged me and I already feel God already gave me one of the memorable memories in my life.

。゜゜。━

There was no movement from War and that's when I realized he fell asleep in my embrace. I chuckled. Such a baby. How could he fall asleep in this position?

He made a cute sound as I lay him gently on his bed and then he continued to sleep. His elbow and knee injuries got my attention while I was stroking his hair, causing me to sigh.

Mad?

Angry?

Irritated?

Everything I felt went beyond that. I couldn't figure out why Jack was acting in this manner. How could he leave War and leave this little guy behind? He invited him to accompany him to the waterfall and this was how things turned out. I didn't give a fuck for whatever excuse he had, the fact that he knew War more than 10 years should be a reason for him to not act so fucking dumb.

Only God knows how worried I was when Third came to me and said he had seen War in such a miserable appearance. Without caring about my surroundings, I dash off to his cabin.

"Do you know how worried I am?" I asked the sleeping War, gently stroking his hair.

"I'm hurt when seeing you leave my room this morning because..." I halted as the hurt of liking someone whose heart belonged to someone else struck me. Oh God...why did I suddenly become too emotional? Why are my eyes teary?

"Because you want to go to him," I continued my words, a drop of tears fell from my eyes but a tiny smile still on my face, looking at how peacefully the person I loved was sleeping.