PART 16: Irresistible

───※ 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

I hummed pleasantly as I put a stackable bowl back into my backpack after Yin had finished all the food I had prepared. He literally finished the entire meal, leaving no leftovers, which made me happy and enthusiastic because it was the first time in my life that someone had enjoyed something I had cooked and continued to compliment me about that.

"I'm so full," he said while caressing his tummy and leaned his back on the wall. He then turned to look at me and smiled. "Thank you for the dinner."

I smiled and handed my palm towards him, making him raise his eyebrows. "What?" He asked.

"Where's your medicine? You need to take it after eating," I said and he let out a sigh, pursing his lips annoyingly.

"I will eat it later," he muttered.

"Give it to me. I want to see you eat it in front of me," I said while taking his bag and started to find the medicine that I provided for him every time he came to the appointment.

"Where is it? You don't bring it?" I grumbled as I couldn't find his medicine in his bag.

"Yeah. It's heavy."

As he said that, I gave him a lazy look and he took his bag from mine. "I will eat my medicine later but..." He stopped and looked at me.

"Can...next time...I eat the meal that you cook again?" He said, which made my eyes widened and I immediately moved to sit closer to him.

"Are you serious? Do you really like my cooking?" I asked excitedly, a wide smile showed on my face and Yin slowly nodded to answer my question.

"Which one do you like the most? Butter chicken? Som tum or moo tod daew?" I eagerly inquired.

"Can I say everything?" He answered, causing my smile to grow wider.

"Are you not joking?!"

"I'm not. I really like it," he smiled.

"Just tell me anything you want to eat! I can cook for you!"

"Really?"

I nodded fastly.

Shit. Is this how it feels when someone appreciates the effort you put in despite your lack of expertise? I mean, it took me almost four hours to finish cooking everything and for the first time in my life, I really could feel someone appreciate my effort.

"Okay then, but you promised me to take your medicine," I said and pointed my little finger to him to make a pinky promise.

Silence. He didn't do anything but stare at my little finger and as soon as he shifted his gaze toward me, I felt a wave of unexplainable feelings rush through my body. Again.

As I looked into his eyes, I could see something filling his pupils. It was completely unreadable. We both didn't say anything more, we just sat there in silence for a few minutes.

"Promise," his words broke the silence and he made a pinky promise with me, leading me to crack a little smile.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

I couldn't help but smile as I watched how joyful the shorty appeared to be. I was so impressed with his cooking that he couldn't stop grinning and hugging his backpack as he sat in the studio's corner.

So cute.

Yeah, I was aware that Jack was presumably the one who ate all of the meals he prepared but destiny drove me to be the one to eat that but I'm not lying when I stated I liked it. He really had a skill in cooking, making me forget I supposedly didn't eat too much but I ended up finishing everything that he cooked.