PART 19: Unexplainable

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

As we were hiking the hill, I followed the other members of the crew and a few of the cast who were walking in front of us while Third and I strolled in the middle. The hill had been getting steeper for about an hour and the road had also become muddy from last night's rain.

"Are you okay?" I asked Third who walked in front of me.

"Okay, phi," he replied and I turned my head to look behind as the medical team split into two groups, with two people walking in front and the others following behind. The shorty walked almost the most in the rear end, so I turned to find him. His height prevented me from seeing him but I hope he has no trouble hiking the hill. He didn't seem to have any prior camping or hiking expertise.

"I want to sleep as soon as we arrive," Third muttered breathlessly which made me change my attention to him. In order to lighten the weight, I put my palm under his backpack and when he realized what I had done, he grinned at me.

"Are you not tired, phi?" He asked.

"Not really."

He pouted. "I regret not going to the gym with you," he complained, causing me to chuckle but our conversation stopped as one of the crew, P'So shouted for us to take a rest before continuing our journey.

We took a seat under the tree and I helped Third to put his backpack aside. As I noticed his face was covered with black smears while he was still trying to regain his breath, I took a wet tissue and wiped his face. "Your fans must be shocked if they see you like this."

"Am I look ugly now?" He asked with a worried face which made my lips curl a bit.

"Yeah."

"P'Yinnn!!!" He pouted.

"Aww, we have a sweet couple here." When Jack called out to us and I turned to face him, he was approaching us while grinning playfully, prompting me to respond with a bored expression.

"You want to help him to wipe his face?" I said while handing a tissue to him.

"He's your boyfriend. You should take care of him," he replied teasingly, purposely trying to annoy me with his silly behavior because he was also aware of my relationship with Third not more than phi-nong.

I rolled my eyes and continued to wipe Third's face. As I was doing so, my eyes caught the shorty sitting not far away from us staring in our direction but as soon as our eyes met, he quickly turned to look somewhere else.

'Did he look at me?' The thought made me grin but it vanished as soon as Jack sat down next to me, making me realize that War was unmistakably gazing at his sunshine. What a stupid thought again, Anan...

15 minutes had passed and we were ready to continue our journey which led me to walk towards the shorty's direction. I smiled broadly at the sight of him because of the way his large backpack made him appear to be a kid.

Being unaware that I stood beside him, I blew a wind in his ear which made him startled. "Yinnnn," he suppressed his voice as soon as he turned around and looked at me.

I chuckled looking at his dirty face, full of black marks. "Why is your face so dirty like this?" I grinned and used my thumb to wipe it.

"Do you play with mud or what?" I added and he pursed his lips annoyingly, letting me wipe his face.

"Are you wiping Third's face with tissue but you just use your dirty thumb to wipe my face?"

"What a bias," he muttered, which made me raise my eyebrows.