PART 7: Concernment

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

Our lips were moving back and forth between each other. I begged for my permission, which she eagerly gave and opened her mouth for me.

"Umppp," she moaned with the kisses and I kept kissing her while my eyes locked on the annoying doctor.

This woman closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss and she changed her position to sit on my lap, so she could deepen the kiss.

Her mouth tasted weird. Disgusting. That's what I felt. I didn't enjoy it at all and I couldn't even close my eyes as I kept staring at the man not far away from me.

I could see the shorty rolled his eyes and I smirked while letting that woman taste my mouth. But as soon as I saw him stand up and walk away, I immediately pushed the woman away.

"Awww, Yin," she growled while caressing her ass. I simply looked at her for a second before continuing to follow the shorty, not giving a damn that she was in pain after falling to the floor. Whatever. I didn't ask her to sit on my lap.

He kept walking away and I knew he was alone. I chuckled at the thought that he probably didn't have any friends in this place. So lonely.

"Shorty," I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards me, making his head bumped into my chest.

"Auccc, what are you doing, froggy?" He rubbed his head, grunting in agony.

"Don't act like you're a baby. It's not even hurt," I replied and he looked at me annoyed.

"It hurts," he replied briefly, continuing to caress his head.

I sighed and rolled my eyes before removing his hand away and replacing it with mine, rubbing his head. "Yeah, whatever. I'm sorry," I said lazily and he continued to look at me as I caressed his head.

So weak. It's not even hurt but he acted like he was a child. Did he think he's a baby? A shorty baby.

"What are you doing here alone?" I asked and he pushed my hand away.

"None of your business."

Smirking, I made my face the same level as him. "Are you still heartbroken, Wanarat?"

He pursed his lips irritatingly when I asked, undoubtedly wanting to swear at me because I annoyed him but before he could, Jack's voice called me from behind.

"Yinnn, come here," Jack said but before I turned around, the shorty suddenly hugged me which made me turn into ice.

"What the fuck you're doing?" I asked in confusion but rather than let me go, he tightened his hug on me.

"Don't turn around," he said and buried his face on my chest and from behind, I heard Jack keep calling me. For sure he brought his ex to come here as well.

I didn't hug this shorty back. Of course I'm not! What the heck I wanted to hug him. I didn't know why this man was hugging me all of a sudden and whenever I tried to turn around, he tightened the embrace and kept his face hidden on my chest.

Did he try to take advantage of me?!?!

"Let me go, shorty," I tried to push him but damn, this man hugged me so tight.

"Yinnn, what are you doing? Come here, asshole," Jack raised his voice.

"Take me out from here, froggy," the shorty pleaded and I could hear tremble with his voice. What's wrong with him? He suddenly turned into a weird person.

I turned my head slightly. "I will come back later," I said to Jack and walked away while this man kept hugging me and burying his face on my face, not wanting to let go.