PART 12: Conjunction

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

"Yin, this is my friend, War," Jack said which made me furrowed and my mouth slightly opened.

Does Jack know this shorty? Of course he knew because right fucking now he introduced me to this shorty as his friend. Oh wow, how small the world is.

Shorty didn't seem as astonished as I was when I looked at him, indicating that he knew that I was Jack's friend.

"Sawadeekrap...P'Yin," the shorty said while showing me a wai, making me almost burst out laughing.

Did he really call me P'Yin right now? Since when did he know to call me using seniority? And with his Harry Potter glasses, he really looked like a nerd boy that never came to this place. Such a good actor, shorty.

I chuckled and shoved the pesky girl who kept placing her hand on mine as I stood from my seat. Shorty's eyes seemed to be giving me the go-ahead to behave as though we were complete strangers as I looked straight into him. But who cares?

I smirked and handed my hand towards him to make a handshake, causing his eyes to widen and I could sense he swore on me in his heart.

I grabbed his hand and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you...War," I said while smirking and when I felt he tried to pull his soft hand from mine, I gripped it more tightly.

He turned to face Jack and laughed awkwardly before turning his attention to me again. "Nice to meet you too...P'Yin," he replied and I bit the inside of my mouth, trying not to laugh.

Destiny really played with us, huh? There was so much coincidence and now, he was also Jack's friend.

"Yinnn, sit here," that woman said as I was still not letting go of shorty's hand.

"What are you doing, Yin? You're trying to flirt with my friend?" Jack grumbled and I moved my eyes to him.

Smiling, I let go of War's hand and wrapped my hand on his waist, catching him by surprise and I tightened my grip on him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jack inquired and this shorty made eyes to me to let go of him.

"Is that really your friend?" I asked Jack and he nodded while furrowing.

I smirked and moved my face closely towards the shorty, making him put his palm on my chest. "Damn you, Yin," he cursed, only I could hear it.

"You look different tonight..." I stopped and looked at him from top to bottom and vice versa. "Wanarat Ratsameerat," I continued my words and his eyes widened.

"Huh? You know him?" Jack asked curiously.

"Yes." "No." We both responded at the same time and as I chuckled looking at him, I let him go. He then fastly sat beside Jack while slightly adjusting his fake glasses.

This chick kept cuddling closely to me after I sat down. I took my glass of wine and placed my hand behind her seat, fixing my gaze on shorty.

"He's my doctor," I said flatly, ignoring War's eyes that looked at me irritatedly.

Why should I behave like I do not know him? Ridiculous.

"Aww, why did you never tell me, War?" Jack asked him and he smiled at Jack. What the heck did he smile shyly like that? He behaved so fucking weird right now.

"That's not important, phi," he stated in a soft voice that his communication style with Jack was very different from when he talked to me.

Wait. Jack also said his friend was P'Nat's brother, right? So, this shorty was P'Nat's brother, the director of my new drama? I chuckled on my own though. The world was extremely small.