PART 8: Ambiguous

A FEW DAYS LATER

─── 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ───

I lay on the bed, scrolling through my phone and stalking P'Jack's Instagram. There was a recent post about his upcoming drama with Yin and several other cast members. For sure I know about that drama because of my brother, P'Nat who directed it but as I already mentioned, I didn't really keep up with the entertainment industry.

But I'll watch it later when it has been released even though P'Jack wasn't the main character because I only watched the drama or movie where he appears!!! Looking at his picture really made me smile broadly. He was too freaking perfect!!!

I could tell he and froggy were close friends. Yeah, there were a lot of photos of Yin and himself on Instagram and Yin also often left comments on P'Jack's social media. They both were actors and models, so it wouldn't be weird if they were best friends. He also mentioned Yin several times to me but I didn't really pay attention to other people other than my sunshine.

I clicked Yin's username on Instagram as he liked P'Jack's picture and I continued to stalk froggy's Instagram.

5.3 million followers.

Well, I have to be sincere. Yin obviously more successful than P'Jack and he had many more followers than P'Jack, who had roughly 1.1 million followers. Based on his Instagram, he was quick active in modelling and became brand ambassador.

"Do you think you are handsome, froggy?" I muttered while looking at his picture that he attended Paris Fashion Week 2021.

"My sunshine is more handsome than you," I grumbled, staring at the picture that he won the award of The Best Actor 2020 in Maya Entertainment Awards.

"You are annoying," I mumbled as I looked at his picture that he celebrated his birthday in 2019 when he turned 24 years old.

"How can so many people like you?" I murmured annoyingly, peeking at the picture that he promoted of his film in 2018.

I didn't know how many minutes had already passed but I stopped stalking Yin's Instagram as I got a call from my sunshine!!! I instantly got up and cleared my throat before answering the call, smiling widely while hugging my pillow.

"Hello, P'Jack," I greeted him while biting my thumb, forgetting my hurt feelings when he just hung up my call just like that a few days ago.

"Hello, War. Are you already asleep?"

"I'm not, phi," I smiled.

"I'm sorry about last week because I hung up on your call. Forgive me na na naaa," he said.

"I'm okayyy, phi. It's okay."

Again, I smiled like crazy as he sounded too cute. Oh my God, War!!! You're crazy in love!!!

"I'm a bit busy. Are you okay, right?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm also busy with my work, so I understand, phi," I said, completely ignoring the fact that P'Jack always cancelled my plans with me because of his ex. Love really made people became stupid. Yeah, I'm stupid.

"Are you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad, phi. I'm really fine."

What a lie...I'm freaking not okay because he chose his ex over me. Yeah, I'm just his close friend, so I didn't have any right to be mad if he cancelled our plan and chose someone else.

"Let me send and pick you up from work tomorrow, okay? You told me your car is still in the workshop, right?"

"Really, phi?! You want to send and pick me up from work?! Are you serious?!" I screamed and instantly covered my mouth with my palm because of my overreacted behavior.