PART 6: Bugging

THE NEXT DAY

─── 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ───

"Why are you smiling?" The shorty doctor asked me while writing something on the paper.

"Because that's the last time I'm gonna see your face," I said joyfully as I'm gonna be discharged from this boring place today. Arghhh finally after a freaking week, I could get my life back!

He smirked and fixed my collar. "Yin Anan Wong, you will have appointments with me two days a week for three months starting this week," he said, smiling widely which made me furrowed.

"What the hell do you say?"

"I'm sure you heard it clearly, froggy."

I pushed his hand and kept my furrowing face. What the fuck I need to come to this place again? I'm in good health but I didn't understand why people always make it sound so serious.

"Do we really need to do that? I can just walk normally, so what's the problem?" I replied lazily.

"Yeah but you probably have a problem with your brain. You look like a crazy person."

"Shorty doctor," I muttered annoyingly.

"What do you say?"

"Nothing," I stuck my tongue at him and continued to lay on the bed.

"I'm not gonna come," I said.

"You will. You can choose which day you want to come but not on the weekend."

"Because I also have my own freaking life rather than seeing your face," he replied.

"I will never come," I responded and he looked at me boringly.

"Stop taking your sleeping pills. Then, you will never see me again after three months."

I was a little taken aback by his words because I had never mentioned taking sleeping pills to anyone. Yes, I did take it virtually daily since I had a difficulty with my sleep pattern and the stress of work. I stopped taking it just throughout my hospital stay, which is how I became a morning person. In reality, I only get 3–4 hours of sleep each night.

"You really take a lot of sleeping pills, froggy. You suffer from excessive blood pressure and an ongoing headache as a consequence," he said.

"I'm not," I replied, trying to sound normal.

"I'm a doctor. You can't lie to me. Your accident made it worse."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever."

"Also stop drinking alcohol for a while. It's better for your health. And stop smoking," he said flatly.

I mimicked his voice annoyingly and knocked on the door saving me from this shorty doctor.

"Awww, Third. You come so early," I said to Third while smiling widely as he entered my room. I requested him to pick me up since I knew P'Mai would question me nonstop if she saw my freaking face and it was better than having her come here.

Third showed a wai to the shorty and stood beside me.

"You can go to the receptionist before going home. Take your medicine and the appointment card," shorty said before walking out of the room.

。゜゜。━

"Are you close with the doctor, phi?" Third asked as we got into the elevator.

"Who?"

"The doctor in your room earlier. Are you close with him?"

I chuckled listening to his question. "Of course I'm not. I just talked to him because he's my doctor."