PART 27: Augmentation

───※ 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

Oh God...how would you describe your first kiss? Mine was absolutely amazing. It feels like a miracle. I was amazed by the fact that Yin's lips feel incredibly warm and soft. My eyes were closed and as I felt his lips pressed on mine, I kept thinking that, am I dreaming?

As the kiss gets comfortable and I fasten up a bit, my body starts melting. It felt like the world had stopped. I forget everything. I experienced real peace.

Since everything that happened yesterday, I couldn't stop touching my lips and remembering every little thing. My heart skips a beat and I had a wonderful smile on my face like I was doing now.

Damn it. Should I ask him to kiss me again? Oh my Goddd, I'm being so shameless!!!

"War"

"Warrr"

"Warrr?" Third shook my arm, making me wake up from my reverie and I drew my hand from touching my lips.

He chuckled looking at my panicked reaction. "What are you thinking?" He asked and put a cup of coffee on the table before taking a seat in front of me.

"Nothing," I answered briefly and continued to check and fill in a few documents about our trip to this place.

A cloak of quiet fell over the dining area as it was only me and Third were there. Perhaps, others prefer to tour this area as we only have two days to stay at this village before going back to Bangkok. Or maybe they choose to spend the evening in their cabin napping because the weather was so pleasant.

Silence.

I slowly lifted my head to look at Third and yeah, this guy simply stared at me like some creepy guy, which made the already awkward situation between us even more awful. "Errr...what?" I inquired.

For a moment, he seemed like wanted to ask me something because his mouth was slightly open but he closed it back, making him look like a fish with his closed and open mouth.

He then closed his eyes for a second and shook his head. "Just forget it," he said, causing me to frown and then continued back to do my work.

Silence.

"By the way...is there something special happen between you and P'Yin?" He suddenly asked, causing me almost to choke my own saliva.

"What-what do you mean?" I asked him back, trying to sound normal.

Shit, why did he ask that?! Did he know that I and Yin were kissing?! Oh my God, what should I answer?! And what if he told everyone about that?!?!

"Actually..." He stopped his words, making my heart beat more repeatedly.

What's he gonna say?! What if he told everyone about the kiss and Yin was gonna get scolded by his manager?! Is Yin gonna be blacklisted to not act in any drama again?! Oh my Goodness!!!

"I..."

"I really-"

I closed my eyes. "Me and Yin aren't kissing!!!" I said in one breath, closing my eyes tightly.

Silence.

I cautiously opened my eyes to peek at Third as the blanket silently glided across the area.

"What do you say?" He asked while chuckling. "Actually, I want to say that I really like seeing you and P'Yin close like that," he said, along with a smile.

I was unable to respond to what he said, the only reaction I could muster was a frown. Urghhh, he wasn't aware of the kiss, I was just thinking too much about it because I kept replaying the kiss scene in my head!!! Stupid, Wanarat!!!