PART 24: Wholeheartedly

TWO WEEKS LATER

───※ 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

Another two weeks had passed since we were here and I couldn't describe how different I felt. Everything. I never felt better or more alive than I did right now. I feel as though I'm a cloud drifting through the wide blue sky. I'm completely alive. Time seemed to have stopped in this instant but I had no idea how quickly it had gone by before.

P'Jack? No. I never talked with him since whatever happened that day. Did I need to apologize to him or was he the one who needed to do so? I didn't know or I simply didn't bother to think about that. I guess it was just my personality to not give a fuck about a little thing, right? Yeah, little thing.

I noticed P'Jack always threw me a glance from time to time but I didn't bother to say a word to him. I simply feel there was no need to do so.

"P'War? Are you eating breakfast at your room again?" Sing asked me as he saw I took sandwiches.

I simply hummed while proceeding to take a few apples. "Do you really eat a lot, huh? Why are you taking four sandwiches?" Ally inquired.

"P'War really eat a lot of nowadays. Yesterday I saw him take a lot of doughnuts," Sing interrupted and I just walked away, leaving them.

"Awww, P'Warrr!!! You just ignore us?!" Ally grumbled and I waved at them while continuing to walk away.

As I continued to move away to my cabin without paying attention to my surroundings, a hand suddenly curled around my shoulder, making me startled a bit. "Hey, shorty," Yin said, along with a broad smile.

His muscular body shape was visible to everyone as he didn't even wear his shirt, just short pants, making me clear my throat and averted my gaze to another way. "You already...finished your morning exercise?" I asked, trying to control my voice.

He hummed and pulled me closer until I could feel his sweaty body. "Why is your face so red?" He asked in a teasing tone which made me push him.

"I'm...not."

He chuckled. "Are you sure?" He raised his eyebrows, giving me his broad smile.

"Yeah." I cleared my throat. "Let's eat our breakfast," I said and walked fastly towards my cabin, trying to hide my reddened face.

。゜゜。━

Like we have been doing for the past few weeks, we ate breakfast together while chatting and exchanging many stories but this froggy was still behaving shamelessly, he hadn't even put on a shirt yet!!! So, I wasn't sure whether to focus my attention on his body or his story.

Urgghhh, did he really think he had a nice body?! Okay, whatever, I admitted he had a god-like body but did he need to show off too much?!?!

Damn it. Look at it, my eyes landed on his collarbone. So perfect. My eyes traveled to his bare chest. Oh no, my eyes widened at the sight of his strong chest, he simply had on sweats and nothing else, the same ones that made me feel unexplainable sensation in the past few weeks.

"Shorty?"

"War?" Yin shook my arm, only then I woke up from my reverie and turned my attention to my sandwich.

"Did you hear what I said or not?" He asked, looking at me curiously.

"What-what do you say?"

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Are you thinking about something?" He chuckled.

Urghhhh, did he think I would tell him that every time I looked at him, I was thinking about how seductive his body was and that I kept getting a strange feeling?