PART 5: Emotional

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

Six days in the hospital and the nurse told me the shorty started his work at night shift again today. I slumbered on the bed. Well, I couldn't deny that being alone here and without anyone to annoy made me feel even more bored.

Looking at the watch now, it wasn't even past 5 pm, so there were still a few hours till shorty started working and entered my room. I sighed and rolled over the bed.

"Arghhh I'm bored!" I grumbled. If I had nothing to do, I would typically spend my time playing video games, going to the gym in my penthouse or doing other fun things instead of just staring up at the ceiling. But now, what can I do?

I could have just wandered around here but the lack of freedom only made me irate. Every time I went there on foot, I was stopped for photos and interrogated inanely about Third and myself by nurses or other strangers.

Knock Knock Knock

Someone opened the door.

"Aww, Jack. You don't tell me you want to come," I said to my best friend and changed my position to sit.

"I already message you but you don't even read it. As always," he replied and took a seat beside my bed.

"Are you kidding me? You just came with an empty hand?"

"Then, what do you expect? For me to give you a bouquet of flowers?" He made an annoyed face and I gave him a disguised look. He should be grateful he was the only best friend I have.

"How are you? I expected that you would appear to be on the verge of death on the bed."

I chuckled and let out a sigh. "I'm okayyy. Everyone makes a big deal about that."

"Especially a shorty doctor," I muttered in a low tone.

"By the way, I'm gonna be discharged tomorrow but you just came to visit me now? You really are an asshole," I said, glaring at him with bitterness.

"Well, Yin," he patted my shoulder. "You need to understand that your best friend is a hot star," he replied proudly and I shoved his hand.

"Yeah, whatever."

He chuckled. "Have you read the script for our new drama?" He asked while taking the fruit on the table and ate that. Jack also acted as my best friend in my new boy love drama with Third.

"Not yet. I can't focus if I read it at this place."

"There's annoying doctor here," I grumbled incessantly but when I thought back to yesterday and saw how shorty was reacting, it made me giggle.

"Aww, why do you suddenly smile?" Jack asked and I immediately changed my expression to be serious.

"I'm not, asshole," I replied, acting like nothing had happened.

"By the way, my friend also works here."

"Well, you may know him."

"I know no one here other than the shorty doctor," I muttered lazily and continued to lay on the bed, then stared at the clock. 1 hour 36 minutes before the shorty started his work.

"If there's nothing, you can go now."

"Aww, you seriously kicked me away?"

"Yeah, I need to have a good rest."

"This is the last night I can argue with him," I said, almost whispering.

"Well, I also need to get ready to meet someone," Jack said which made me raise my eyebrows.