PART 1: Encounter

─── 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ───

My ears were assaulted by the loud music and as I drank a beer, I scanned my surroundings and watched others dance.

"I thought you had a photoshoot tomorrow," my best friend, Jackie or I just called him Jack, said. He was an actor like me but unlike me, he didn't have an imaginary couple, which made it difficult for me to fulfil my fucking company's repeated requests for me to feed our fans with fake affection between me and my imaginary partner, Third Lapat.

Don't get me wrong, nong Third and I are really close and I never harbour resentment for him but I would absolutely despise it if my managers and agency were pressuring us to act fake in front of our fans. While I am aware that is what our fans wanted, it would be like giving them false expectations that Third and I are a real couple. In actuality, Third is just a close friend and a nong to me.

And my agency kept controlling my life, I couldn't do this, this and this. What a bad company...I simply waited for my contract to end before taking the step to leave. I will take Third with me since I couldn't stand by and allow such a terrible company to take advantage of us for personal profit.

I began my career before Third made his debut as an actor, so I already have a reputation and am well-known in this entertainment industry. I already acted in a lot of famous movies, dramas, won a lot of awards and am quite active in modelling. Then, when Third joined SkyWings Entertainment, the same company as mine, I only got to pair with him on my first boy-love drama.

They were so kind to us in the beginning but when the drama in which we acted gained popularity all over the world, they began to put pressure on us, kept using us for money and forbade us from even making physical contact with anyone, especially an actress. I really couldn't stand it anymore but as for now, I need to be freaking patient before I could discontinue my contract.

"Yeah but I need some enjoyment," I replied, sitting while crossing my legs and I noticed a few girls smiling at me. I also smiled back at them, seductively.

Yeah, that's my skill. Only with a snap of my finger and a little smile, I could make a girl drown into me. I didn't give a fuck about what my agency told me and I guess that's why they always scold me.

My agency was nothing without me. They should know that.

I kept living my life as usual, hanging out in the private club and kissing around. We should enjoy our life, so why should I listen to other people?

"You're really brave, Yin. Your manager will kill you if she knows you always came here," Jack chuckled while shaking his head and drinking his beer.

"She only can yell at me for a minute because she knows I give the most profit for them," I answered, feeling annoyed.

"They are nothing without me and Third," I muttered.

"The girl," Jack pointed to one direction and I followed his finger.

"She keeps staring at you," he said. That girl was sipping her wine and smiling at me as her eyes were fixed on me.

"Don't tell me you don't know who is her."

"Who is her?" I asked him, making him sigh.

"Racha. New actress from GMMTV."

"She's quite famous now."

I smirked and put my glass on the table. "I will go now. See you later, buddy."

"Yeah, Yin. I know what you want to do," he mumbled.

I locked my eyes to that girl and walked towards her. She smiled when she saw I approached her.

"Hey," she said, slowly moving her glass as I sat beside her.