He found that Cheng Guanyue was lighter and softer than expected, as clean as a blooming magnolia.

    He promised that he would not tell others about her crying, and that he would unconsciously protect her when he played horses and cujus after that.

    Xu Shi has seen her soft and fragile side, even the cousins ​​in the family are not easy to get along with, but he regards Cheng Guanyue as his younger sister, and every time he buys some fun and delicious food for Yoyo, he will subconsciously prepare a copy for her .

    Another time, a woman from the hook bar came to the door with her stomach outstretched, saying that she was pregnant with his child.

    The father was so angry that he moved the family law without asking. A civil servant beat him to pieces with a whip and asked him if he would admit his mistake, but he would not admit it if he hadn't done it.

    It just so happened that Guan Yue came to play with Shen Wei on that day, and when she heard the news, she pleaded with her father, saying that she believed he would never do such a thing.

    Father was just angry at that meeting, and he caused a lot of troubles in the academy during that time, no matter what anyone said, he would not believe it, and then Cheng Guanyue went to see the woman and asked the ins and outs.

    Only then did I realize that it was a little boy from Beppu who usually played together, and he did a good thing in his name.

    That time he lay in bed for seven whole days, and Cheng Guanyue gave him medicine several times.

    He remembered asking her at that time that even her father didn't believe him, why she alone believed that he couldn't.

    Cheng Guanyue was playing with the cricket pot in his room, and she didn't raise her head when she heard the words: "I've known you for so many years, can I still not know what kind of person you are?" "If you said that you beat someone

    , I believe it, but I will never believe it if you say that you made other girls belly bigger."

    Although the two will habitually bicker and play when they meet, they have seen each other's most embarrassing moments, and they understand each other best .

    It is undeniable that when Shen Changzhou heard her words, his breathing stagnated for a short time, and the way he looked at her changed slightly, but he regarded this unbearable emotion as the shame of being seen through.

    He still regards her as a close sister, partial and protective.

    Every time Shen Wei mentioned Cheng Guanyue's marriage in private, he would feel resentful in his heart and felt that it was unfair to her. He even blurted out: "Cheng Guanyue, marry a Are you really willing to be a person who has never been masked and whose life and death are unknown?"

    As the day of getting married approached, Cheng Guanyue became more and more anxious and upset, especially when asked by Shen Changzhou, it was like being stepped on by the tail, and said with a self-mockery "The other party is the son of the Prince of Longxi. No one else can ask for such a good marriage. Why should I be unwilling?" "You really think so?" "

    Then

    what do you want me to think?

    " They are very tough, and they are all people who are not willing to accept softness, and each of them is suffocating strength in their hearts.

    Shen Changzhou looked into her eyes, and after a moment he snorted coldly and looked away: "Then I wish Mrs. Shizi her wish."

    After speaking, he strode away from Cheng's house. This matter was like a thorn stuck in the throats of the two of them. They felt a little uncomfortable when they saw each other again, until he saw her playing in the water at the White Horse Temple.