Chapter 75

Chapter 75 Extra 4 sweet daily

    Before seeing the baby, Ling Yue occasionally imagined what the baby she gave birth to would look like, whether it was a boy or a girl.

    Girls are like her, as beautiful as pearls and jade, and boys are like her, as tough as green bamboos. He can teach them to read and write by himself, and he can also lead them to ride horses and hunt.

    But thinking that in the end, he felt a little inexplicable dryness, what if they also have a pair of eyes like his.

    He never minded the gazes of others, and now that he is sitting in the world, above ten thousand people, no one would dare to point fingers at him.

    But children are still young, they can't tell right from wrong, they only know that they are different from others, will they feel sad? Will he be as lonely and inferior as he was when he was young?

    Just now he took a hasty glance, the newborn daughter has not yet opened her eyes, she will be scrubbed clean by the nanny, revealing her pink and wrinkled skin, and the color of her pupils is still unclear... Shen Wei was slightly

    aggrieved The voice pulled him back from his thoughts, and he

    said dumbfoundedly: "It's not ugly at all, it's very good-looking, just like you." The little virgin in the painting doesn't look like me at all."

    Since she married him, she has become more and more spoiled, and she still remembered some rules, but after she got pregnant with the baby, she forgot everything.

    Hearing this, he glanced at him reproachfully, "The baby must be like you."

    The nanny next to him is new to serve, and I heard that His Majesty dotes on the queen before, and even postponed his enthronement for the sake of the queen. A fairy-like figure, it is also said that she is the reincarnation of a vixen, fascinated His Majesty.

    Otherwise, how could His Majesty want to marry her regardless of her status as his nephew's fiancee.

    When I first entered the mansion to serve, I saw how His Majesty pampered the Empress, sending boxes of jewels and jades to the backyard. That's all, the Empress dared to stare at Her Majesty!

    And His Majesty was very happy, he didn't look fierce like usual, which made the nanny's eyes widen.

    I had to explain in a low voice: "Your Majesty misunderstood. Babies are born like this. Our little princess has black and thick fetal hair, white and tender skin, and exquisite facial features. She will definitely be a beauty in the future.

    " How could she see delicate facial features from the wrinkled face like an old lady, but she was also happy when she praised her daughter for her good looks.

    Although he said that he didn't look like himself at all, he honestly stretched out his arm and took the swaddle over.

    But she was weak after giving birth, and her hands didn't have much strength, but Ling Yue kept paying attention to her all the time, and gave birth to her in a timely manner, so she handed the baby into his arms.

    "A Yue, you hug her."

    Ling Yue received it smoothly, but when he hugged her, his whole body became stiff. He had never hugged a child in the past twenty years. And his daughter is as soft as tender tofu, he knows the strength of his hands, even when she wipes Shen Wei's face, it can leave red marks that linger for a long time, what if it is too heavy and hurts her daughter?

    His palms were stiff and straight, he didn't even dare to move them, his brows were furrowed and his lips were drawn into a line, his posture was as if he had encountered thousands of troops.