Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Shen Hua couldn't tell when she noticed something was wrong.

    Maybe it was Zhao Wenyao's sudden revealing of his heart, maybe it was Zhao Wenyao's habitual showing of weakness and flattery, or maybe it was Zhao Wenyao's inadvertent longing when he saw the butterfly walking.

    No matter which one, it made her feel unspeakably wary, that's why she deliberately wore Bu Yao to show off, and then let Xing Ren stare at Yao Fang Yuan.

    At first nothing happened, she thought she was overthinking, she didn't want to find out that Hongdou was doing something sneaky the next day, she always whispered something to Shen Yuzhi's maid, and once she got back a purse.

    According to her previous temperament, she would have brought witnesses and physical evidence directly, so she rushed to confront Shen Yuzhi. But this time she decided not to startle the snake, she wanted to see what kind of medicine was sold in Shen Yuzhi's gourd.

    A few days later, rumors about what happened to Zhao Wenyao before entering Beijing gradually spread in the mansion.

    When she first found out, Shen Wei also felt that Shen Yuzhi's heart was too vicious, Zhao Wenyao was already in such a miserable situation, not only did she not sympathize, but also spread the secret to everyone, and even wanted to stop it immediately.

    But after thinking about it, she felt something was wrong. She had clearly warned Zhao Wenyao that she couldn't tell Shen Yuzhi about this, so why did she say it?

    Was it really stupid, or was she forced to do nothing, or did she do it on purpose?

    To this day, Zhao Wenyao was frightened into a coma by the rumors, and Shen Yuzhi attacked her.

    It seems that Shen Yuzhi is the mastermind of this matter, and she and Zhao Wenyao are both victims, but when you think about it carefully, although rumors seem to be prevalent in the mansion, after grandmother intervenes, who would dare to criticize behind her back?

    Zhao Wenyao seemed to be seriously ill, but moved from Yaofangyuan to Suxintang. Grandma must feel that she did not take good care of her, and she would only treat her a hundred times better under guilt.

    As for her and Shen Yuzhi, in the end they must be a villain and be charged with murdering their sisters. And no matter who is punished, it must be the other party who is resentful.

    And the one who finally escaped was the little cousin who now wakes up slowly and has gained everyone's sympathy and love.

    It's really a good calculation.

    After her words fell, Zhao Wenyao was slightly taken aback, and raised her head in a panic, "Fifth sister, I, I really didn't mean it, I would rather be laughed at by others than you be misunderstood, it's all my fault, it's all my fault... Seeing that her face was full of tears, Shen

    Wei seemed to faint from crying again in the next moment, so she patted the back of her hand slowly: "A Yao misunderstood, I said you were wrong, it was because you were too simple, that I was coaxed into telling my sad things."

    While speaking, she gently wiped away tears for her, "I didn't do anything, even if I asked and checked again, I can't say that the black is white, Ah Yao said Isn't that right?"

    Zhao Wenyao nodded quickly, "The Fifth Sister is the most kind-hearted, and my grandmother also likes her the most, and she will never wrong her for nothing."

    Shen Hua took pity on her hair on her forehead, "You're the most sympathetic to this matter." Innocent, I have suffered a pitiful life, and now everyone in the house knows about it, so there will be more nightmares in the future."