Chapter 1

Chapter 1

This winter's wind and snow are even colder than in previous years, and the entire capital city is shrouded in hoarfrost.

The back residence of Shen's mansion, Luming Courtyard.

After days of heavy snowfall, the warm sun shines through the glass windows and falls on the quiet boudoir.

The house is warm like spring with burning earth dragons, and a delicate silver-patterned aromatherapy ball hangs beside the lotus-colored bed curtain, and the faint scent of styrax overflows with the wind wheel.

This fragrance is the most calming, but the girl under the brocade quilt frowned slightly, clenched her teeth, and her forehead was covered with fine sweat. After a while, she sat up abruptly, and unconsciously waved her fingers to the golden bell on the bedside, and then a crisp sound came out. jingle.

Xing Ren, the eldest maid who heard the commotion from outside, walked in quickly, and saw her own girl at a glance, only to see her with disheveled hair and flushed cheeks, panting for breath while clutching the quilt.

Xingren sat down nervously by the bed, wrapped her in a brocade quilt and said tightly, "What's the matter, girl?" The girl

on the bed was Shen Hua, the owner of Luming Courtyard. The childishness faded away, and this meeting looked around uneasily with blurred deer eyes.

Sensing her restlessness, Xingren hugged her into her arms, patted her on the back lightly and coaxed her softly: "Miss, what's wrong with you? I'll send someone to ask Doctor Bai to come in." So

coaxed It took a long time for Shen Hua's stiff back to relax, and she frowned and said softly, "Don't call the doctor, I just had a nightmare."

Xingren has served her since she was a child, and she has never been so frightened before. , can't help but curiously said: "What kind of dream is it?"

Shen Hua couldn't help recalling the things in the dream.

In the dream, she was in a story in a storybook, and the most amazing thing was that the storybook was exactly the same as the reality. Her father is Shen Chengyan, a scholar of the Dongge University and a young teacher of the prince, and her mother is the second daughter of the Marquis of Yongning. The husband and wife are loving and harmonious.

After the two gave birth to their son, they always wanted a daughter very much. When she was born, they were very happy. They named her Shen Wei and treated her like a jewel.

Her elder brother, who was three years older than her, never cared about her parents' partiality, and even loved and protected her younger sister more than anyone else.

She has been going smoothly since she was born. Not only did she have a child marriage with the prince when she was young, but she also inherited the advantages of her parents in appearance.

Her family background is prominent, her parents and elder brothers love her, and she has an enviable marriage.

As long as she grows up with peace of mind and marries the prince, and when the prince succeeds to the throne, she will be the happiest and happiest woman in the whole capital.

But in the script, she turned out to be a clumsy and vicious villain, and the heroine was her cousin.

The cousin's life experience is pitiful, her parents died, and she went to Beijing to seek refuge.

At the beginning, she also sympathized with her cousin's experience, and gave her the yard to live in, and all the good food and clothing were selected by her cousin first.