Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    The one who came to invite Shen Wei was still old lady Shen's big maid, Gui Xiang, and she also asked why on the way.

    Zhao Wenyao suddenly fell ill last night, and had a high fever all night long. If Shen Yuzhi hadn't discovered it in time, he would have been confused by fever. Mrs. Shen knew about it early in the morning, and hastily took her from Yaofangyuan to her Suxin Hall.

    Shen Wei frowned, if she was simply ill, why did she come to look for her with great fanfare, but Gui Xiang's mouth was very strict, and she couldn't ask anything else.

    She winked at Xingren calmly, and then walked to Suxintang without stopping.

    As soon as she entered the room, she saw Mrs. Shen sitting on the grand teacher's chair with a sullen face, and Shen Yuzhi was beside her talking about something. As soon as she walked around the screen, her voice stopped abruptly.

    Shen Wei's footsteps paused slightly, and she had some guesses in her mind, she was a little slow, her face was scorched, and she walked in quickly: "Grandmother, I heard that my cousin is ill, what did the doctor say, what will happen? "

    The anxiety and worry in her eyes are very real, not a bit of pretending.

    This made Mrs. Shen hold back the words of reprimand in an instant, and her face was not as ugly as before, "Here you are, don't worry, the doctor has already seen it, your cousin is fine." Only then did Shen Wei

    relax He took a deep breath: "Cousin is a person of great fortune, grandma, don't worry too much, if you hurt your body because of this, cousin knows that she will be sad." Her words are all caring and appropriate, making it impossible to find any

    mistakes , Mrs. Shen twisted the Buddhist beads in her hand, nodded and told her to sit down: "I heard that you haven't been with your cousin these days?

    " The prince and the empress prepare the ceremony, and they have never been to Yaofang Courtyard. They just found out that the cousin is ill, and they blame the grandson." "

    Preparing the ceremony is a big matter, and it's okay if you don't go there for a while, but there is something that grandma wants to ask. You."

    Although Madam Shen's tone was indifferent, Shen Wei felt an inexplicable pressure, pursed her lips and said yes obediently.

    "Recently, you have often been with Yaoyatou, has she mentioned to you what happened before entering Beijing?"

    Shen Wei blinked her eyes twice, but still nodded obediently, "Yes, when my cousin and I have nothing to do, we often talk about old things." After the words fell, the atmosphere in the room froze for an instant, and Mrs. Shen was silent for a moment

    . , but Shen Yuzhi on the side said urgently: "My fifth sister, tell me quickly, what did my cousin say?"

    Her tone was a little harsh, which made people very uncomfortable. She had no choice but to say puzzledly: "Naturally, it's something delicious and fun. My cousin treats me very well. Every time I go, I will prepare some refreshments. They are all Jiangnan's special snacks. I like them very much, so she often treats me with them." Talk about this."

    Shen Yuzhi hurriedly asked again: "Aside from eating and playing, is there anything else?"

    Shen Wei tried hard to think carefully, then clapped her hands and said: "I remembered, my cousin told me , What books did my uncle teach her to read, and what songs did my aunt teach her, we often change the books to read."