Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Ling Yue thought that his patience and self-control were different from ordinary people. In order to ambush the enemy, he would stay still for half a day, just waiting for the opponent to show his weakness, and then hit him with a single blow.

    He wanted to slow down, so as not to scare her, but the little girl's youthful and clumsy kiss, as well as those clear eyes that reflected his appearance, instantly wiped out the calmness and self-control he was so proud of.

    His palm supported her slender waist, and brought it into his arms inch by inch, even though it was tightly attached, it still felt not enough.

    Until now, he could understand that those emperors who indulged in love couldn't help themselves.

    Shen Wei wasn't impulsive. Since that illness, Ling Yue has been particularly restrained, and has never done anything intimate with her again.

    Obviously every time when the love is strong, she is shyly prepared, but he calmly withdraws and leaves without any lingering, which makes her toss and turn, and there is a small lump in her heart.

    I still remember that one night, when he came back very late, she was reading a book on the couch by the window, couldn't help closing her eyes and fell asleep, he rolled into the room silently, picked her up and sent her back to the bed.

    But she was a light sleeper, and just after he took two steps in his arms, he woke up faintly, and when he opened his eyes, he saw the person he was thinking of, and his mood was unspeakably joyful.

    Her arms hanging in front of her limply climbed up to his neck, and she was carried by him all the way into the bed in the back room.

    Xu Shi just squinted for a while, still feeling drowsy. This time, he was so lazy that he was so clingy. He put her down and was about to leave, but she hooked her wrist lazily.

    "Where are you going?"

    "It's time for you to rest."

    "But I don't want to sleep yet, why don't you go."

    Her voice was hoarse with sleepiness, as if she was coquettishly invisible, making Ling Yue take steps outside He paused obviously, froze for a few breaths, and sat back sullenly.

    Shen Hua was lying on her side, and was about to talk to him joyfully, when she saw him sitting on a brocade bench an inch away from the bed, with his back straightened and his hands resting on his knees unnaturally, the room was a little dark, making his sharp facial features A little more mystery.

    Her pink lips pouted instantly, and she complained aggrievedly: "Why are you so far away from me? I haven't seen you for a day, do you not like me anymore?" Ling Yue glanced at her

    lips , the Adam's apple rolled up and down slightly, and silently pulled the brocade stool towards the bed.

    But Shen Wei was still dissatisfied, so she simply leaned out, stretched her arms to grab his sleeves, pointed to the edge of the bed and said, "Sit here."

    Her fingers were weak, and she shook his sleeves In a flash, making trouble for no reason, some people just eat this.

    Ling Yue kicked away the brocade stool next to him, and resigned himself to sitting in the spot she designated, where she could lie down or be next to him, so she obediently stopped making trouble.

    "I just fell asleep, why don't you want to sleep?"

    "How can it be the same, you were alone just now, I was too bored to fall asleep, and of course I am not sleepy when you are here."