Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Shen Hua's voice was sweet and glutinous, with a hint of the cuteness of a little girl. She agreed so simply that old Mrs. Shen smiled instantly.

    But Mrs. Zou was still a little hesitant, this girl is usually a ghost, why is she so easy to talk to?

    Just as she was thinking about it, she heard Shen Hua continue with concern: "Grandmother, how old is cousin Yao this year, what month was she born, what taboos do you have on weekdays..." Listening to

    her asking Zhao Wenyao's birthday preferences in such detail, Old Man Shen People are even more happy, but she doesn't know many things, so she asks Zhao Wenyao's maid to tell.

    Shen Hua glanced at the maid named Ruyue, and then, as if afraid of forgetting, the maid repeated everything she said earnestly.

    That careful attention also dispelled Zou's doubts, and even sneered in her heart, she is a yellow-haired girl, no matter how smart she is praised, she can't stand being fooled.

    All the people present were smiling, but Su's expression was worried. It wasn't because she really thought that her daughter was too delicate to take care of others, but because of the fact that she was thankless.

    Zhao Wenyao is the old lady's only granddaughter, and it's only natural for her to take good care of her as a sister, but if she makes a mistake, it will be her daughter's fault.

    Otherwise, people like Mrs. Zou who love to flatter the old lady would not have time to hide, that is, they would bully her family who is filial and soft-tempered.

    Seeing her daughter's naive and ignorant appearance, Mrs. Su couldn't help frowning and wanted to refuse for her.

    But before she could open her mouth, Mrs. Zou had already smiled and said: "Yoyou is so meticulous in doing things, mother can rest assured, hurry up and ask the servants to move my girl's luggage to Luming courtyard." Mrs. Shen nodded in satisfaction, and

    said At this moment, Shen Hua raised her palm and said, "Wait."

    Everyone looked at her, "What are you waiting for?"

    "Grandma, I can't move it.

    " The corners of the old lady's upturned mouth dropped suddenly, and Zou Shi immediately said: "Why is this? Could it be that what you said just now that you like my girl are all false?"

    Hearing what she said, Mrs. Shen didn't know what to think, she looked at Shen Wei with a disappointed face and said seriously: "You don't want to see your cousin like this? You don't even want to give her a room?!" These

    words It got a little heavy, Shen Hua bit her lower lip in disbelief, like a frightened deer, her eyes were wet, and she looked extremely wronged.

    She tugged at her sleeves, and said in a low voice: "Grandmother misunderstood, grandson is the youngest in the family, and has always wanted a younger brother or younger sister. Seeing my cousin today, I feel so much joy and closeness." Mrs. Shen also realized

    that Her tone has passed, she usually dotes on the juniors very much. But after the accident in the Zhao family, she couldn't sleep at night. She always felt that she owed her daughter too much, so she tried to make up for her granddaughter.

    At one moment, she was afraid that her family background would be too low, and that people in the family would look down on her. At another moment, she was afraid that she had suffered so much at her uncle's house, and she was too timid to contact people, so she would not be ashamed when she heard Shen Wei's rejection. blurted out in a controlled manner.