Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Winter went to spring, and the grass grew and warblers flew. Shen Wei sat in the spacious carriage, eating snacks, while opening the curtain to look out.

    Hunting in March is a major event for the royal family every year. In the past two years, His Majesty's dragon body was ill, and the hunting was a bit sloppy. This year, His Majesty recovered, and the hunting was naturally more grand.

    Not only princes and nobles participated, but also some civil and military ministers and their families, a mighty group of people went to the paddock in the suburbs of Beijing.

    This time the trip was huge, the streets were cleared and the roads were closed early, and then they set off in echelon style, with guards of honor and guards clearing the way in the front, and then princes and princes, followed by His Majesty and his concubines.

    Then came the appointed ministers to accompany them, and family members such as Shen Wei were naturally the last to set off.

    But in order not to miss the time, she was dragged up before dawn, and let the maidservants wash and dress her with her eyes closed. In the end, it was their turn to leave the city in the carriage, and it was almost time for lunch.

    She yawned and leaned against the soft pillow of the carriage, drank the milk handed over by Almond, and stretched lazily.

    "It's really wrong to wake up early. If you know it's our turn so late, you should sleep more."

    Huo Ying took a bite of the pastry and handed the plate to her, "Getting up early is good for your body, you You should follow me every day to get up and stride, so you won’t feel uncomfortable.” Today

    is hunting, Huo Ying has been proficient in horseback riding and archery since she was a child, seeing her being locked up in the back house, she can only lead the maids to stride, Shen Hua couldn't bear it and took her along with her.

    Anyway, when General Huo was imprisoned back then, she wasn't convicted, so it wouldn't matter if she was recognized. Besides, she had been raised in the countryside, so no one would recognize her.

    Hearing this, Shen Wei felt that the cakes in her mouth were not sweet and sweet: "Then I'd rather not be in good health."

    At the beginning Huo Ying said that she would take everyone on horseback to exercise their bones, but she foolishly threw herself into the trap and said she wanted to try it. , the end is that the whole body is sore, and I haven't gotten up for two days.

    Later, someone came to pull her up again, so she covered her head and pretended to be asleep. She didn't know if Zamabu could live a long and healthy life, but if she couldn't wake up so early, she would not live long!

    Zhao Wenyao listened to their chatting and laughing, covered her lips and smiled jokingly, she neither talked too much nor interrupted, almost so hidden that people couldn't think of her.

    She couldn't say it, and Mrs. Shen also said that she was weak and not suitable for such thrilling activities as hunting.

    But Shen's father couldn't hold back and said, "Little girls should be more active, and you will easily get sick if you keep holding back. Besides, Yoyo is alone without company, so it's just right to let my girl go with you. I will watch everything, so don't worry about it."

    Then they made a final decision and got into the accompanying carriage together.

    Shen Hua kindly handed her the pastries and milk in her hands: "Ah Yao, come and taste, this plum blossom cake is not greasy."