Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Extra 5 sweet daily

    On New Year's Eve when little Yueya was half a year old, Ling Yue and his family finally moved back to the capital under the anticipation of the civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty, and spent the first reunion year together in the palace.

    Shen Wei took over Feng Yin, and she had to take care of all the affairs of the harem, and she also had to take care of the child, so she was a little overwhelmed for a while.

    Fortunately, Little Crescent Moon is very obedient, she doesn’t like to cry, she hardly ever gets sick, as long as she kisses her mother and feeds her milk once before going to bed, she can sleep till dawn. It's easy to bring a baby.

    Moreover, she also inherited Shen Wei's good appetite, and she was not picky about food since she was a child, and she liked to eat whatever the nurse fed her.

    She also learned to speak early, and she would babble when she was one year old. When she was hungry, she would open her round eyes, stare at you pitifully, and rub her belly and say, "Eat."

    Shen Wei was raised by her family when she was young, and now that her husband has become the emperor, what can her daughter want that can't be satisfied?

    This is the first time for her to be a mother, and she wants the best for her daughter in everything, and the result is that the little crescent moon has become a little full moon, with a round face and fleshy hands and feet, who can be compared with Xiao Zhizhi rounder.

    The only bad thing is that the little baby is very clingy, and when he reaches the age where he can recognize people, he refuses to sleep with the nanny. He has to lie in the mother's arms and smell her body to fall asleep.

    Shen Wei is naturally a darling of 10,000 people, wishing her daughter to be close to her, there is no reason why she should not follow her.

    This made Ling Yue's father suffer. At first, the family of three slept together and he felt that it was new, and he doted on his daughter, but as the days went by, he couldn't stand it anymore.

    A daughter wants a mother, and he also wants a wife.

    Every time I want to make out with her when the love is strong, the little guy will come out on time to interrupt, and will swear to hug his mother sovereignly, squeezing in between them.

    Unexpectedly, Shen Wei is an unprincipled mother. Between wronging her husband and neglecting her daughter, she chose the former without blinking an eye.

    In the afternoon of that day, he finished approving the memorial and went back to the harem early. On the way, he saw peach blossoms blooming on the branches, and remembered the budding peach blossoms embroidered on the little dress she wore the night before, and the buds happened to be at the top.

    The two hadn't been close for half a month, their eyes were dimmed, and they personally broke off the peach blossom, and heard crisp laughter before stepping into the hall.

    Then I saw a knee-high, black mastiff running out, followed by a little girl in a red jacket.

    There are two small knots tied around her head with a red rope, and two golden bells are hanging on her head. When she runs, she will make a tinkling sound, accompanied by the little girl's laughter, which is especially clear and melodious.

    The puppy is naturally Xiao Zhizhi. Two years later, Xiao Zhima has grown into a big sesame. It and Xiao Yueya grew up together. In Xiao Yueya, it can no longer be regarded as a puppy, but her little partner. .