Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Shen Wei's posture at this time was a little awkward, her hands subconsciously hugged Ling Yue's neck, and the hem of the skirt was accidentally turned up due to the fall, revealing another layer of thin white skirt inside her.

    It's all Shen Changzhou's fault, saying that even in the spring it is still warm and cold, so she has to wear another layer under the long skirt.

    She really couldn't figure it out. For the past few months, she had been thinking about when Ling Yue would return to the capital and how to find him, but she couldn't get any news.

    Now when she was in her own mansion, when she was spying on her fiancé's private meeting with his cousin, he suddenly popped up. The most embarrassing thing was that she couldn't stand still while peeping and fell down.

    It really made her feel ashamed.

    She drooped her eyelashes slightly, and didn't dare to look at Ling Yue at all. Naturally, she didn't notice that the corners of his mouth were raised, and there was a faint smile in his eyes.

    Fortunately, Ling Yue didn't like to watch people make embarrassment, so when he saw that she was fine, he let her go and let her stand on the ground.

    As soon as Shen Wei stepped on the solid ground, she immediately took a few steps back, quickly turned her body to straighten her dress, and then saluted him with a blushing face. Please forgive me for being abrupt."

    Ling Yue wore a blue brocade robe embroidered with dragon patterns today, which was not as solemn and dignified as before, and was a bit more expensive, but the edges of the shoes were still slightly stained. Blades of grass that look like they just ran over a horse.

    I haven't heard of him returning to Beijing before. Could it be that he just returned to Beijing, but why did he come to Shen's house?

    Come to celebrate her birthday, or come to see her...

    She bowed her head and knelt, many thoughts popped up in her mind, thinking of the latter, her face couldn't help getting hot, in order to keep herself from thinking wildly, the blessing of her knees The etiquette is more standard.

    Then the man's faint voice came from above his head: "I have been abrupt so many times without being abrupt, so I know I'm pretending to be good.

    " The meaning of ridicule fell on her ears with a bit of indescribable connivance.

    Pamper?

    She was burned by this word, and immediately shook her head in her heart, how could this be possible, Ling Yue seemed to have nothing to do with this word.     She looked at her delicate shoe uppers, and muttered softly: "I dare not pretend to

    be in front of you.

    "

Looking at the wall in front of him, the phoenix eyes slightly raised and looked at her suspiciously.

    No need to speak, the meaning is self-evident, this is asking what she was looking at just now.

    Shen Hua: ...

    She thought he had forgotten about it, how could he still remember it, and how did it make her talk, last time in the palace he saw her spying on the two people's affair, and now he bumped into her again once.

    Does he think she has any special hobbies, oh, no, he already thought so just now.

    When Shen Hua was upset, Ling Yue looked at her unwaveringly, to see how many different expressions her little face could change.