Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Shen Wei's stature is a bit taller than ordinary women in Beijing, but her frame is extremely small. Even in thick winter clothes, she can be easily held by Ling Yue in her arms.

    Her head was firmly buried in his arms, her hands subconsciously grasped his skirt, and the exclamations that came to her mouth turned into pitiful sobs.

    The aura on Ling Yue's body was cold and clean, but somehow she had a calming ability, which made her trembling body gradually calm down.

    This wasn't the first time the two had gotten so close, but it was the closest.

    After she calmed down, feeling the temperature of that arm, her face, which had turned pale from fright, gradually turned red again, her fingers tried to push out helplessly, but then shrank back in fear, and in the end it turned out that she was clinging to her like a vine. he.

    "Lu Duan, get down."

    Although his voice was still cold and harsh, the two of them stuck together tightly. When it came from the chest, not only did it make her ears itch, but her heart also beat abnormally. more than.

    She had never experienced such an experience before. She was out of control and restless, which made her strange and uneasy. She could only use fear and shame to cover up this inexplicable throbbing.

    She was so stuffy that she couldn't breathe, just poked her head out and wanted to stand up from his embrace, when she saw at a glance that the black giant beast was still barking, trembled, buried her head back again, and her body that had just calmed down also regained consciousness. trembling.

    Today's Lu Duan is really strange, he usually listens to Ling Yue's words the most, but this time he refuses to get down no matter what, he circles around Shen Hua excitedly, and keeps calling out to jump on her.

    The cry was very intrusive, and it was only half an arm's distance away from her. She closed her eyes tightly, but unexpectedly it aggravated her sense of terror, as if it would open its mouth to bite her at any moment.

    She could only keep burrowing into Ling Yue's arms: "My lord, just take care of it."

    Ling Yue stiffened his body and looked down at the top of her hairy head. The urge to throw people out.

    He frowned, leaned against her body that kept bowing forward, and squeezed out a few words between his teeth: "Let me take care of it?

    " The voice was a little nasal and husky, and it sounded like she was being coquettish.

    Hearing this, Ling Yue was deeply angry, raised his eyes and rubbed the back of her head with a free hand, this sudden movement made Shen Wei stunned, what is this for?

    Before she could react, he rubbed his palm twice again, and she suddenly felt her legs go limp. If she hadn't grabbed his lapel, she might have gone limp.

    "You, what are you going to do..."

    As soon as she finished speaking, she felt her hair bun falling down slightly. When she opened her eyes, the little pink pompom twirled slowly at his fingertips , and gently threw it not far away.

    Then she saw the mastiff that was still barking around her just now, jumped up suddenly, and rushed out chasing the pink ball.

    Shen Wei: ...

    Zhao Wenyao hurried back to the mansion with her maid. When she got off the carriage, Xiao Han reached out to help her, and wanted to take the cloth bag in her hand, but was blocked back sideways.