Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Ling Yue's arms were particularly powerful, with wide and warm palms. Before she could react, he pinched the soft flesh around her waist, lifted her up lightly, and she was hugged by the whole person.

    The window sills of her room are wide open. Before, she thought it was very convenient to bask in the sun, but she did not expect that it would be convenient for stealing jade.

    When Shen Hua came back to her senses, she was already sitting on the thick persimmon tree in his arms.

    When she was younger, she was taken up a tree by Shen Changzhou, but it was only a small tree as tall as a person, and Shen Changzhou was protecting her with open arms, so she would not feel too tall or afraid.

    This will suddenly come from a flat ground to such a high place. I feel dizzy when I look down.

    "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

    Ling Yue has the ability to calm people down. He put his arms around her waist and led her to hang her feet down. watt.

    Feeling the solidity of stepping on the real thing, the fear in her heart also eased. After getting used to it, she opened her eyes and looked around curiously.

    It rained yesterday, and today is a foggy day. The sun hasn't risen all day, but at night, the clouds clear and the fog clears, and the stars and the moon hang high.

    Seeing the round moon, Shen Wei remembered that it was almost fifteen, and sitting so high, not only could she smell the fresh breath of the forest, but it also seemed to be much closer to the night sky.

    After she got used to it, she didn't feel scared anymore, and excitedly tugged at Ling Yue's sleeve, "Ling Yue, I seem to be able to pick up the stars with my hand." Her voice was also a little excited because of the excitement

    . Very pleasant, obviously childish words, but they sound like a mountain spring exhorting melodiously.

    "Like the stars?"

    Seeing her nodding repeatedly, a faint smile appeared in his eyes: "Next time I will take you to Mobei."

    Shen Hua had read in the book that Mobei is vast, and at night it must be even brighter with stars. She already had a heart to go out and see the world, and when he said that, she was even more moved.

    But it's a pity that her parents wouldn't even let her leave the capital, let alone Mobei.

    Her gaze dimmed a bit, but the atmosphere of the meeting was just right, she didn't say anything to spoil the fun, she just pulled his sleeve to change the topic.

    "Didn't you say you want to teach me to blow leaves? I picked several different leaves before, but they left them in the house and haven't brought them."

    Ling Yue did not miss the disappointment flashing in her eyes, but he didn't ask, some It's not the time yet.

    Without saying a word, he took out another leaf from his waist, "Your ones are useless."

    Shen Wei immediately reached out to take it in surprise, but she didn't want Ling Yue to raise her hand suddenly, and said in a flat tone: "I just shouted Me what?"

    She blinked, and tentatively said: "Brother?"

    Seeing his brows slightly raised, she stepped up and said crisply: "Brother Ayue."

    Ling Yue then put the leaf into it with satisfaction. In her palm, before he heard Shen Hua talking about big brother, prince brother, and Weiyan brother, it was really harsh.