" Doesn't seem surprised by Ling Yue's appearance?

    Shen Hua's mind, which had been blank for a long time, finally regained some consciousness, yes, she just talked with Ling Yue alone for so long, how could she forget the most important thing.

    She quietly glanced sideways at the people around her, why did he suddenly come to Shen's house?

    Before she could think about it, she heard Shen Chengyan rambling: "You don't know how dangerous I am today, but fortunately I ran into the prince." It turned out that Shen

    Chengyan met refugees fleeing from the north on the way back to Beijing. It was the first one to escape after the snowstorm broke out, and went all the way south to find shelter.

    But the city gates are closed everywhere they pass, and they are not allowed to enter. The old people, women and children are too hungry to walk, so they can only beg on the side of the road.

    Shen Chengyan saw that they were all old, weak, women and children, and thinking that today was his mother's birthday, he wanted to give them the little dry food left on his body, but he didn't expect these people to see that he still had money and looked like a literati, so they would treat him Let's start, he and the servant are not rivals at all.

    The so-called accidentally falling off the horse was to put it nicely for the sake of

    face . He was clearly dragged off by those refugees, and his arm would also be dislocated.

    It was not enough for those refugees to rob him of his silver taels, even his clothes and horses, but fortunately King Su passed by and rescued him.

    "Thanks to the prince, otherwise I don't know how my fragile bones will be tortured." "

    I saw that the prince returned to Beijing today, and he must have not had a meal, so I invited him to the house as a guest. I didn't expect the prince to be so flattering. It is an honor to be a subordinate."

    When Shen Chengyan was rescued and saw the cold face of Hades, he was very disturbed in his heart, and he didn't even dare to say that he hurt his hand, but after he declared his family, he tentatively invited him out of etiquette. one time.

    Unexpectedly, Ling Yue only asked: "That Mr. Shen who wrote the blessing post very well?"

    He was stunned for a while, thinking that his handwriting was so famous that even King Su had heard of it, so he was very humble. , and then Ling Yue asked him to get on the horse and agreed.

    On the way back, he found that the army led by King Su was strictly disciplined. Although he himself was fierce and unsmiling, especially the mastiff with big eyes like copper bells was very perceptive.

    But other than that, he was even easier to get along with than his previous colleagues!

    There is no need to be hypocritical and courteous, and there is no need to think about whether you will offend others before speaking, because there is no chance to speak.

    And he thought that the prince will definitely come to the birthday banquet, and you can avoid meeting the prince if you don't enter the palace on weekdays, and you can't avoid it at this time.

    I heard that King Su is a strict man, especially with his nephews, so if he invited King Su home, wouldn't it mean that he invited a great Buddha to make the prince fearful and return to the palace early.

    Things really happened as he expected, Ling Yue gave the crown prince a blow as soon as he came.

    He is so smart.