Ling Weizhou didn't intend to punish them, so he smiled again, "Okay, I'll listen to Hua'er."

    Maybe he was afraid of her Before her anger subsided, she coaxed a few more words, and finally took out a pearl from her purse and put it in her palm.

    "This is a tribute from the envoys a few days ago. I remember that you like to collect these beads and let them keep them on purpose. Look, do you like it?" In the palm

    is a night pearl as big as an eyeball, and its color and size are indeed rare. .

    When she was young, she had a playful time. When she was playing hide-and-seek with them, she hid in the rockery alone. From dusk to dark, no one found her.

    It was also a winter day, and the cold wind made her stiff all over, and her feet were so numb that she couldn't move. In the middle of the night, there were wild cats meowing everywhere, and she was terrified.

    I don't know how long it took, but just when she was almost falling asleep, someone came in holding a lantern and breathing in the cold, and called her Hua'er as they walked.

    It was Ling Weizhou who was two years older than her. At that moment, she just wanted to give this little brother all the delicious and fun things.

    Later, when the queen mother asked her which prince she liked, she ignored her best eldest prince, and ignored the third prince who accompanied her on the swing and caught fish

    , and pointed at him without hesitation.

    It was also from then on that she developed a fear of the dark and liked everything that glowed.

    If nothing happened today, she must be at the Huanxi level, and she must think that Ling Weizhou really likes her. After all, it is not easy to find such a person who can treat her well for ten years and remember all her preferences.

    But it's a pity that no matter what he does now, she feels like he is trying to make up for it.

    For a moment she almost blurted out, she really wanted to ask him, what is she in his heart?

    Is it the younger sister who has been with her since she was a child, a tool to please the Queen Mother, or a responsibility that cannot be shaken off.     But when it came to her

    mouth, she still squeezed Ye Mingzhu tightly and changed her mouth: "I like it very much, thank you, brother prince." "What have you been

    doing recently? It's been cold these days, have you sneaked out of the house to play?"

On weekdays, Shen Wei has already blurted out the answer, she will carefully explain what books she read, what delicious food she went out with Shen Changzhou, and who's guest she went to.

    But this time she hesitated, before when she talked about which was delicious and which was fun, he would just smile softly, and after listening to it, he would advise her not to play around with Shen Changzhou all day and be careful of freezing.

    At that time, she only felt that he really cared about her, but now she realized it.

    Ling Weizhou may have liked well-behaved, dignified and feminine ladies from the beginning to the end.

    So he knew that she was still hungry, and he would never make an exception for her. He knew that she likes to be playful and lazy, and he would take the trouble to let her learn more rules and read books, and stay away from Shen Changzhou.

    He was subtly changing her, turning her into what he wanted, but she was her, she was Shen Hua, and she would never become what he wanted.

    Therefore, no matter how the plot changes, he will always fall in love with Zhao Wenyao at first sight.