Maki: And that woman is Pakura, a scorch style kekkai genkai master from the hidden sand. Be careful.

Kakashi: All kekkai genkai users huh.

Zabuza(Possess.): Ninja Art: Hidden Mist jutsu.

Zabuza creates mist to blind everyone.

Kakashi: Assemble battle groups with sensory-type ninja at the center! The rest will cover 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock position in Manji Formation! We will pinpoint Zabuza using only sound!

Everyone groups up in 4 and does what Kakashi ordered.

Guy: The mist is becoming thicker. Our field of vision isn't good enough.

Lee: Sakura, you don't need to be afraid! I will guard you with my life!

Sakura: The last time, they attacked the dead spot in this formation, the center. Watch your back!

Lee: (Smirk.) Leave it to me!

YN POV

I was group up with a different group as we cover each other. All this mist is blinding us. Even if I use my flying raijin, I won't know where the enemies will attack.

    Soon we starting to hear scream and explosion from distance. As we look around, we see one of our shinobi was burned from the inside.

Sand ninja: Dammit, this is Pakura, no doubt. But they're picking us one by one!

YN: Stay calm. If you lose your cool, they'll use it as advantage.

Cloud ninja: Right. But we can't see through all this mist. Not to mentioned that they could be fast.

YN: Keep a sharp eyes and your head down.

She and the others nods. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, soon everything felt slow until I pick a unfamiliar vibration. I knew who it could be and I grip my sword as it gets closer.

    I immediately swing my sword which it was blocked by Zabuza with his kunai. The sand shinobi took this opportunity to attack but then Haku appeared and threw needle at his back. I parry Zabuza before grabbing him and threw him at Haku with brute strength before making hand signs while they're down.

YN: Wood style: Wooden dome!

I created wooden dome to protect us while checking the sand shinobi.

Sand ninja: (Cough.) Damit, they're picking us off one by one.

YN: Try not to talk, I'll try to heal you.

He nods as I use healing jutsu on him. I manage to stop the bleeding but he's in no good condition to fight on. Not life threatening at the very least.

YN: We can't stay here for long. Pakura and Gari will try to break through the wood. I'll go out and draw them away from guys.

Rock ninja: I'll stay here with him. If anything goes wrong, I'll use earth style to reinforce the dome.

I nod before we both get out and I seal them so that it may protect them. Out of my instinct, I push her away before blocking Pakura kunai. Before I realized it, Pakura uses her scorch jutsu at me but then I heard my teammate voice.

Cloud ninja: Water style: Water wall!

She manage to create a water wall between me and Pakura which it protected me from Pakura's scorch. As I back up with my teammate, I made hand signs from a safe distance from her.

YN: Water style: Water dragon jutsu!

Using my teammate water wall, I create a water dragon against Pakura. So long as its water, we stand a chance against her scorching fire. But soon Gari appear right in front of her.