YN looks at Kakashi before looking back at Haku with surprising look.

YN: That's a boy!?

Haku: Problem?

YN: Get a haircut dumbass!

Haku: You get a haircut!

YN: At least I have a beard!

Kakashi: (Curious.) You do?

YN: I mean is growing.

Zabuza & Kakashi:......

Zabuza: You sure it isn't dirt?

YN: (Sigh.) Okay you know what... Let's just kill each other.

Three of them: Yeah...

*Rewinds.*

YN: Friends of yours, Kakashi?

Kakashi: Something like that.

Zabuza: That day on the bridge, you were supposed to finish me off and send me to hell. When I came to, I was in the same place as Haku. It seems that this is neither heaven or hell.

Kakashi: This is the world of the living. You shouldn't be here, you're under the reanimation justu.

Zabuza: (Shocking.) Reanimation jutsu?

Kakashi: That's right. The akatsuki brought you back from the world of the dead.

More reinforcement arrive.

Ninja: What? He knows them?

Ninja 2: Wait for captain Kakashi's signal.

Sakura: Zabuza, Haku...

Zabuza and Haku saw Sakura and surprise to see her. Curiously, he ask Kakashi about Naruto and he fills him in about him being famous and a hero who make miracles happen. Haku couldn't help it but chuckles which made YN confused.

    Kakashi also adds that Naruto was able to find his ninja way thanks to Both of them and pledge to follow it at their graves, as well as becoming a fine shinobi. Just then the four of them stop and Zabuza tries to resist.

Zabuza: (Struggling.) Kakashi... You... must... stop us!

Just then a dark aura appears on Zabuza before they back up.

Kakashi: Retreat!

They regroup with the others and sees Zabuza and Haku aura while the other two just have their body steaming.

Sai: Kakashi, aren't those two...

Kakashi: Yeah, there's no mistake.

Sakura: The Demon Zabuza Momochi and Haku of the ice style!

YN: I've heard about Zabuza, but never heard much of Haku of the ice style. His kekkai genkai must be rare and strong.

Haku: (Struggle.) I'm loosing... consciousness...

Zabuza: (Struggling.) Damn

Gari: (Struggling.) The inside of my head.... its burning.

Guy: That demonic aura... so this is the Demon Zabuza! On top of that, the ice style child!

Kakashi: Prepare yourselves! Don't let your guard down, Guy. No ones come close to him in silent killing!

They beg the shinobis to stop them whatever means necessary. Before they become killing puppets, it was too late. Kabuto took full control over them.

Kakashi: Here they come!

Shinobi: Captain Kakashi, that Hidden Rock shinobi is Gari, master of the explosion style kekkai genkai. He's a former Demolitions Unit captain like Deidara.