Chapter 12_The attack_

Magsimula sa umpisa

"For what do I owe the honor of meeting the captain of the "Holy knights" herself?" I say on guard

"For what do I owe the honor of meeting the captain of the "Holy knights" herself?" I say on guard. I can tell that she is very dangerous.

"Oh, you know quite a lot about me. You know, not a lot of murderers bother to learn about their victim's close ones." Hinata says with disgust and anger in her voice.

"Wait murder? I didn't murder anybody!" I try to remember anyone that I have killed in this world and apart from all the monsters I can't think of anyone.

"A killer and a liar how pitiful. But I can't blame you when anyone would lie if it meant not losing their life." What is she talking about? 

As I am thinking of a reason for why I'm being interrogated she launches at me at inhumane speeds almost impaling me. 

(A fight it is then.) I think to myself and get ready.

Ciel POV:

Hmm, Osamu seems to want to talk this out but she isn't having any of it. I don't know what Rimi told Damrada to tell her but she is pissed. Buuut... Osamu should be able to escape with his life intact so I'll leave him to it. Make sure to not die.

Anyway, I'll leave a {parallel existence} with him so that doesn't happen. Let's look at the Tempest situation It should be under attack by the falmuth army.

The death of his subordinates should provide encouragement and the army the nourishment for Osamu's Demon lord evolution. So let's take a look at the situation, shall we? 

I materialize on the top of a building while hiding my presence. It's pure carnage let me tell you, more than 30% of Tempest citizens have already been slaughtered and 40% have received severe injuries.  But none of Osamu's subordinates are dead yet. And we can't have that now, can we?

I take a look around to find the unlucky soul. And find the perfect one.

"Hmm... What was her name again... Hmm... looks like I don't care enough to remember her name... Well, whoever you are you fought bravely and failed because of me... So sorry... But also not sorry."

As I say this I teleport a small girl in front of the marching soldiers. The woman jumps and tries to get the child out of the way but I restrain her movements forcing her to take the full impact killing her in the process.

*Time skip*

After a while, the soldiers finally left the survivors alone and marched away. And I have to say they made a good amount of damage. 40% of people in Tempest have died and more than 70% of Tempest itself was burnt down. That magin Clayman sent was also quite helpful. 

She put up a barrier with {Anti-magic effects} which in turn greatly weakened the executives. Anyhow this seems to be an all-around success. Let's go back to Osamu. Hinata should have already finished off his {Body double}.