𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑗𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑠

Start from the beginning

Kaz smiled pridefully as he placed a quarter on the ground and stood up just as the superhero 'The Great Defender' walked into the room.

Oliver's eyes went wide as he walked over to the man. "It's the great defender!" He cheered enthusiastically, earning the hero's attention. "Big fan. I love your power to create a defensive shield and make powers rebound off you."

"I'm really good at rebounding." The great defended smiled.

"You have a lot of rebounds?" Micaela questioned in confusion.

"But there's something off with my 'freeze throws'." He made a ball of ice appear between his hands and turned to aim at the trash, but completely missed.

"Ew!" Micaela shouted in disgust at the fail. "What was that?"

"Mick, he's not on you basketball team." Leo tried reminding her. "Can't yell at him for missing."

"Absolutely disgraceful." The girl shuddered. Kaz came up to her, rubbing her on the back to comfort her after what she just had to witness.

"I can only make, like, five out of ten."

"Stop." Micaela groaned, moving Kaz's hands to cover her ears.

"Hey!" Kaz realized his quarter was still on the floor and moved one of his hands from Micaela's head to point at it. "What's that?"

"No way." Leo unenthusiastically hyped him up. "Is that a quarter?"

"Oh!" The great defender began walked towards the quarter with a huge grin. "It's my lucky day!" The man struggled to grab the coin that was stuck to the floor, but continued to try, ending in a piece of the floor being pulled off.

Falling into a fit of laughter along with Skylar, Kaz, and Leo, Micaela was hunched over with an around around her stomach and her other arm out so she could point at the superhero.

Micaela's shoulder leaned against Skylar's, the two girls high fiving one another.

"Hey, does anyone know where the 'cation: No Floor' sign is?" Kaz laughed, laughing even more when another superhero placed down the sign.

"Oh, my god! It's real!" Micaela put a hand on Skylar's shoulder to keep herself up.

"Their sweeping it up!" Leo pointed at the man had just out the sign up, now holding a broom. "Guess you can say Kaz's prank 'swept the floor with Oliver'."

That earned pats on the shoulder from Kaz and Micaela, but a glare from Oliver.

~*~

"Great prank, Kaz. Now we have to wash the great defender's suit." Oliver complained, holding a leg of the suit. "Wait, do you wash indestructible in cold or warm?"

"I wash mine in cold." Micaela said, holding an arm.

"I'll look at the tag." Skylar held the collar. "Whoah!" Her eyes went big. "He's an x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x... small?"

"He's the shortest person on his planet." Kaz nodded, holding the other arm.

"Probably why he's so bad at basketball." Leo muttered, holding the other leg. "He gets teased all the time."

"Don't." Micaela shut her eyes, shaking her head. "Don't remind me, Leo."

Micaela, Skylar, and Leo passed the suit to Kaz and Oliver who put it inside the washer.

"Hey, this washer has a 'super spin' dial." Kaz pointed out as Oliver shut the washer door. "We should be done in no time." Once he spun it and stepped back, all of their eyes went wide at the sight of the inside of the washer turning blue.