We have to work togheter

When I got home I called Neymar so I could tell him what happened. "Hey babe can you come over I need to talk to you" I told him. He just said yes and the next thing I know someone is knocking on my door.

"Woah was he already outside?" I asked myself while walking towards the door. I opened it and was expecting to see Neymar but it was Ronaldo. "What the hell do you want freak?" "Hey I'm sorry about everything I was paid a lot of money" does this weirdo think I'm gonna forgive him? "you think I'm just gonna forgive you like that?" "No but I can help you with the tape" "do you know anything?" "Actually I do, call Neymar" "I already did" "great"

We were sitting in silence waiting for Neymar to knock. After about 4 min he finally came. I opened the door and we kissed right when we saw each other. "DISGUSTING" Ronaldo screamed at us. "Why the fuck is he here I'm gonna beat him up" he said while walking towards Ronaldo "no you're not" I said stopping him. "What are y'all friends" "no but i know something about the tape" Ronaldo said kinda scared "what are you talking about" I told Neymar the story since he didn't know and he just sat there quietly.

Neymars pov:
"Have you guys seen the movie The Ring?" Ronaldo asked us while we were sitting in the living room. "Of course, why" "well I think this is just like it, you know with the tape and all that" we both gasped as he told us his story. "That actually makes sense" "well duh I'm the smartest here" Ronaldo said with his big ego. "But how, it's a sex tape" I told Ronaldo and he was surprised "how do you know that" "cause it's ours, you literally helped filming it" Leo told him. "Wait you sex tape is a curse, how is that possible?" he asked "I don't know, maybe there was something in the video that made people go crazy" I said.

"Okay we have to get the tape and destroy it" I told them. "Can we sleep first im really tired" Leo said as he winked at me. Oh I know that he isn't tired. "Fine, Leo you and I will sleep in my bed and Ronaldo you'll sleep on the couch" "fine but be quiet" he said and I just rolled my eyes and walked upstairs with Leo following me.

As soon as he had locked the door he pushed me down on the bed and jumped on top of me. "I just really wanted to fuck you baby" he said with a hot and flirty voice. "Let's forget about the tape and just think about each other" I told him a and he liked the idea.

We started kissing passionately but it turned more and more aggressive. He slid his tongue inside of my mouth and just licked all over. He broke the kiss and started sucking my neck for hickeys. "I want everyone to know that you're mine my love" he told me quietly. "I'm all yours hottie". He started going down my chest and all the way down to my pants. He took off my belt and slid my pants and underwear off. He started sucking my cock as I held his head. I moaned really loud so even Ronaldo heard "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he screamed at me. Why is he even here?

I woke up next to Leo. He was so beautiful while sleeping. I was playing with his hair until he woke up. "Morning cutie, I had fun last night" I told him as he was getting up. "Me too beautiful" he said with a really dark tiring voice. So hot.

We got downstairs to eat breakfast and saw Ronaldo asleep on the couch. "Shit I forgot he was here" I said to Leo while we were standing in the living room staring at Ronaldo. "Do we wake him up?" Leo asked "we should probably do that" I walked up to Ronaldo and slapped him. "TIME TO WAKE UP" I screamed at him. "YOU DONT HAVE TO FUCKING YELL" "YES I DO OTHERWISE YOU WONT WAKE UP" I told him as I rolled my eyes and Ronaldo also  gave me a disgusted face.

I know that Ronaldo and Leo aren't close at all and their fans basically think they're enemies but they aren't hurting each other. That's the most important thing.

Leo was making his amazing breakfast as me and Ronaldo we're just looking at our phones on the table. I decided to make Ronaldo jealous since he obviously has a crush on me. I got up and slid my arms around Leo's waist. I started kissing his neck as he blushed. "Thank you for making breakfast every morning, babe"  "you deserve it, love" "eww y'all are disgusting" Ronaldo said and left to go sit in the couch,

A few minutes later Leo was fine with the food. "Okay let's talk about the actual reason why you're even here" I told them while looking at Ronaldo "ouch" he said as a response. "Guys this I serious, one of our half friend just died" Leo said. He was always shy but when he was angry he would be bossing around and that's one thing I love about him. I also love his smile hair dimples and everything. While I sat and admired Leo he was talking to Ronaldo about the tape. Gosh he's so beautiful I can't believe I'm dating him. NEYMAR FUCKING JR.

________________________________
KINDA SHORT CHAPTER🥱