Love game

Messi:
The game was about to start (Psg-Angers).. I was nervous cause I can't stop thinking about Neymar. Neymar on the other hand was so excited cause he knows that we're gonna win.

Neymar:
WOOOO I'm so excited for the match cause we're obviously gonna win. How can Messi be nervous when he's the GOAT?

Match:
Neymar had the ball and ran to the goal and SCORED!! He ran to Messi and picked him up as Leo hugged him. Even though Leo was in love with him they're still friends. Ramos had the ball and passed it to Messi as he ran and SCORED! They all group hugged and Neymar kissed Leo on the cheek. Butterflies.

Messi:
When the match was over I was gonna celebrate with Neymar cause we won but..He was with that girl. I just stood meters away from them all lonely while they were all sweet. I started crying.

Neymar:
I invited the girl I've been seeing (not dating) so the rumours about me and Leo would disappear. I was hugging Bianca and being all sweet but then I was scanning for Leo only to see him on the ground crying.. I pushed Bianca away (the girl) and ran to Leo. "Leo omg are you okay?" "Neymar I.. I.." "what is it??" "I love you" "I love you too and you did great today" I said as he tried to sit up.

Bianca:
I finally got with Neymar so I could get some money and be famous. Who would ever love him? He invited me to the match and they won so me and Neymar celebrated until he pushed me!?? I watched him run to his "friend" Lionel Messi. UGHH HES SO ANNOYING.

Locker room:
As I was hugging Neymar by the chest I felt his phone buzz in his pocket. I took it out to give it to him only to see "Bianca❤️" I gave it to him but he didn't answer.

Me:
I can't talk rn gotta celebrate with the boys

Bianca❤️:
Are you and Leo like a thing?

Me:
No? why does everybody think that????

Bianca❤️:
Looks like it but okay.

She's really annoying.

________________________________
WHT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR?❤️ I KNOW I SUCK AT WRITING BUT I HOPE YOU AT LEAST UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SAYS😭