Never let go

Messi:
We went out to the football field and all the fans were screaming. There was an interviewer coming up to me and Neymar and we just stood there to get interviewed. "A lot of fans ship you two togheter so could you maybe do something for the fans?" The interviewer asked "yeah sure" Neymar said and I was gonna look at him the same time he was gonna kiss my cheek. So he kissed the corner of my mouth fast. We both laughed and ran to score some goals for training.

Match:
The game started and Neymar had the ball but passed it to Mendes and he passed the ball to Messi and he SCORESSSSS!!!!I went to celebrate with Leo. I picked him up as people were taking pictures. I kissed him on the head and the crowd got louder. (Too lazy to write the whole game 3-1 to Psg)

Locker room:
WOOOOHOOO everyone screamed. "You did great Ney" Mbappe said as he dabed me up "thanks you too" I took of my clothes and went into the shower next to Leo. We didn't say a word to each other and just got out of the showers at the same time.

Messi:
I love him so much. I thought while looking at Neymar in the shower. I just wanna kiss those beautiful red lips. We got out of the shower and "hey Leo, can you drive me come" "Sure whatever" I said.

Car:
"Leo could you help me find a girl" He asked "Sure, what do you like?" "Brunette, short hair, black eyes, funny and just kind. "What about you?" He asked and I knew I couldn't say him so I just said "I don't know" I could tell he got disappointed.

Neymar:
I really wanted to find a girlfriend so people would stop spreading rumours about me and Leo. Why can't people understand that we're best friends.

Messi:
I dropped of Neymar. I watched him walk into his house, I started driving away until I got a call. It didn't say a name so I thought it was just some fan who got my number somehow.
I started driving home until they called again. I picked it up and they asked "Is this Lionel Andrés Messi" "Yes who are you?" "I'm calling from the hospital, I'm sorry to tell you but your brother might not ever wake up again" I couldn't believe it.. what had happened I asked myself while crying. I started driving fast to the hospital.

Hospital;
I went to the reception asking for my brother while crying. "Room 137" I thanked the women and ran into the room. There he was, my sweet brother. I saw my mother and father sitting by crying and holding his hand. We saw all the doctors swarming in "What happened, what are you doing?" I asked the doctors as they took him. We waited for minutes but nothing happened. Until the doctors came out and told us "He didn't make it" I cried so much so I couldn't breathe until I got a call "Neymar❤️"

"Hey Leo are you home yet?"

"He's dead"

"What, who is"

"Noah"

________________________________
Kinda sad chapter😞❤️ please tell me what to change or anything to make the book better🫶 hope you liked it!