Still friends?

"Leo can we talk now?" "Oh right yeah" why is he so chill with me now, before he used to be all nervous. "Are you and Ramos like actually actually dating" "I think so, why?" "Will I still be your number one?" "Of course, promise"

That promise broke. Days went on and on but Leo never texted or called. Even at practice he would just be with Ramos. Are we even friends anymore?

Until one day I decided to call him and ask why he's ignoring me. I pressed the call button and started panicking. It took a few seconds and I thought he wasn't gonna answer but then he picked up.

"Hey Leo can we talk"

"Sure"

"Babe, who is it" I heard Sergio say.

"just Neymar"

"Oh was that Sergio"

"Yeah, what did you wanna talk about"

"Nevermind"

"Let-"

I hung up before he could say anything and just started crying. "I LOVE HIM" "IM HIS SOULMATE" "SERGIO DOESNT DESERVE HIM" I screamed.

I woke up of my alarm. Practice. Now I don't even like going to practice since I'm all alone. Mbappe and Hakimi are unseparated the same as Leo and Sergio. Well I do have Marquinhos. A true friend.

Locker room:
I entered the locker room and went to the usual spot me and Leo share. But of course he was on the other side with Sergio. Lonley again. I heard everyone laugh and talk with each other as I sat there all alone. I got 3h sleep everyday and barley ate. I'm miserable.

Practice:
"Team up with someone" the coach said. Everyone was paired up and I was left alone.. again. "Well Neymar I guess you're benched for now" did anyone feel sorry for me?

I almost feel asleep until someone patted my back. It was Emma, the girl I was on a date with.
"Neymar are you okay?"
"What are you doing here?"
"Just checking in since you didn't answer yesterday"
"well I'm fine"
"Why are you on the bench alone"
I didn't answer
"Neymar answer me"
She's getting on my nerves.
"Ney-"
"CAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME ANYMORE"

I ran into the locker room knowing everyone was staring at me. I sat down and started crying and throwing things at the wall. "Neymar hey stop it" Leo ran to me and tried to calm me down. Of course it worked I mean it's Leo. "Hey calm down and look at me" I looked into his eyes and he just stared back. "Everything is gonna be okay, I'm here for you" "I love you, Leo" I said quietly. We just hugged until everyone came in. "What's going on" Sergio asked. "Mind your own business" Leo said. Sergio looked surprised but went to change.

Messi: *before*
I can't deal with this shit anymore. Ramos just wanted sex and sex nothing else. I want someone who truly loves me. But I don't know how to break up with him since I know he's gonna get mad. It was 2 weeks until the World Cup and I don't wanna date him through it cause that would mean long distance relationship, which will turn into a break up.

Me and Ramos just got in bed and was chilling until someone called. I picked up my phone and it was "Neymar❤️" I waited a few seconds until I picked up.

"Hey Leo can we talk"

"Sure"

"Babe, who is it" Ramos said knowing it was Neymar.

"just Neymar"

"Oh was that Sergio"

"Yeah, what did you wanna talk about"

"Nevermind"

"Let- s meet up" he didn't let me finish the sentence. Why would he hang up?

Locker room *now*:     Messi:
"Ramos I'm gonna go to Neymar instead" "Okay that's fine" the whole locker room went silent cause they heard in Ramos voice that he was mad. Me and Neymar broke the hug and changed. "Let's go to yours" "mhm"

At Neymars: (Neymars pov)
"I am so sorry for ignoring you"
"why did you"
"Ramos doesn't like our relationship and he wanted us to take a break"
"why didn't you just tell me instead of ghosting me"
"I tried to but Ramos always got in the way" why is Leo even dating him when he literally controls him?
"Do you even like him?"
"I think so"
"that's not a yes" "also not a no"

Messis pov:
"Do you want something to eat?" "Yes please I'm starving" I got up and started making salad.

Time skip-

"Here you go" I said while putting the plate down. "thank you"

We ate up and decided to lay down in the bed. We got up and walked towards the bedroom. Changed into pyjamas and we laid down. "Can I hug you?"  Neymar asked. "Sure" I said knowing I won't be able to handle it. Surpassingly we both fell asleep quick and I could handle it.

I woke up and felt Neymars warm body around me. It felt safe and not trapped like it did with Ramos. I was looking at Neymar while playing with his hair for about 5 min until he woke up. "Morning sleepy head" "morning" he said with a deep voice.
"Want some breakfast?" I said expecting him to say yes
"Not really"
"okay that's fine"
"can we go to the mall?"
"Sure is there anything specific you want?"
"a -im sorry for being a bitch please forgive me- present"
"To?"
"Emma, the girl I'm seeing"
"Right, was it the same girl that was at practice yesterday"
"Yeah"
"She's cute"
"Mhm"

Mall (Neymar):
We got out of the car and almost raced into the mall. "I won" Leo said with a smile. "Won what?" "Shut up" I laughed as he got mad.
"What does she like"
"well she likes red flowers and chocolate"
"just buy something basic then"
"Well you gotta help"
"Fine"

We went into a random store to buy flowers. I found some flowers right away. "Hey Leo what about these?" "Yeah those are cute" a familiar voice said.. It was Sergio. I turned around and still talked normal
"Okay should I give them to her" - Neymar
"her?" Sergio said surprised. 
"Yeah I have a girlfriend" - Neymar
"Oh then we're cool" - Sergio
"Weren't we always?" - Neymar
"I thought you had a crush on Leo" -Sergio
"Well I don't" - Neymar
"What's going on" I heard Leo say a little loud.
"We're just sorting things out" - Sergio
"Yeah" - Neymar
"Well what are you doing here Sergio" - Leo
"Buying a gift" - Sergio
"To?" - Neymar
"Lionel Messi" - Sergio
we talked and sorted things out.

Plane:
We were on the way to Qatar. Brazil and Argentina rooms were next to each other so that was good. And Spain was on the other side which was also good. I was playing Nintendo with Marquinhos while Lucas Richarlison Raphinia and Thiago were doing some weird shit. The others were just chilling.

________________________________
REMEBER NEYMESSI IN THE END🫶 LONG ASS CHAPTER AGAIN❤️
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT NAD LOVE😘😘