Banned?

SMUT:
"Ah Neymar you're so fucking hot" Leo moaned as I sucked all over his body. I felt his hand slip into my sweatpants and under my underwear. He started moving around my dick with his hand and it felt so good. He's better than any women.

*Morning*

"Morning handsome "
"Morning beautiful " i said as I kissed his forehead. "Do you have a match today?" "Yeah" "then let's give you some energy" I jumped out of bed to put on some clothes. Leo did the same thing. I kissed both of his cheeks before we went out. "I'm starvingggg" I said loud and everyone looked at me. I put my arm around Leos back and he just blushed. We both got some fruits and juice.

We sat down next to Mbappé and Hakimi and they just stared at us suspiciously. "Just let it out" I said as Kylian let out a sigh. "Are y'all dating cause someone heard moans from your room" "WHAT!" I screamed and everyone stared at me. I felt someone pat my back and I turned around fast. It was Vini. "Bro just tell everyone" "no have a plan"

*time skip to Argentina match*

Leo got the ball and he SCORED!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!! He did a glide as all of his teammates ran after him. Argentina won with 3-1 against Qatar. When Argentina won I ran out to the field to celebrate with Leo. I was happy for him. I ran toward him and picked him up. I held him in my arms as we both leaned forward and kissed each other. IN QATAR? Yes in Qatar.

I heard the crowd getting louder as me and Leo held each others faces and kissed. I didn't care that we were in Qatar I only cared about him right now. "I love you more than anything right now" I whispered in his ear and he just smiled at me.

The whistle blew and I ran away while screaming "you got this querido" and he did. He won of course.

I was sitting in their locker room waiting for everyone to come back until I heard a Leos phone go off. I know I'm not supposed to check but I have to. I picked up his phone and was surprised to see Sergios name on his screen.

Ramos:
You're gonna get banned for that.

"SHIT" I screamed loud as fuck. As soon as I screamed I heard the team come in. Everyone was all happy except me. Me and Leo were gonna get banned off the World Cup. "Hey Ney what's wrong?" "We're gonna get banned" "FUCK SHIT" everyone was surprised as they heard Leo cuss. "What's wrong?" Martinez asked as he walked towards us. "WERE GONNA GET FUCKING BANNED FROM THE WORLD CUP" "oh shit"

As soon as we got out of the locker room the Qatar leader guy stood there with an angry face. "You're banned" he told us. I felt tears running down my chin as I fell down to the ground. "NOOOO THIS CANT BE TRUE" I screamed. Every country came running towards the loud scream. They all saw me and Leo crying on the ground and understood what had happened. "ITS ALL MY FAULT". Everyone except the Brazilian team left. "Hey you're not banned, we're gonna fix this" Lucas said as he patted my back. "HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?" "It's over" Leo said quietly. "Don't worry we'll fix this" Antony said with confident.

We all went to the Qatar leader. "Hey can we talk to you" "you're banned I already told you" it's good he knows English at least. "There is nothing going on between me and Leo!" "That kiss said otherwise" "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" "I AM HIS BEST FRIEND" "I WAS JUST GONNA HUG HIM BUT ACCIDENTALLY KISSED HIM" "one chance" "YESSS THANK YOU SO MUCH" I was surprised that he actually believed me.

*Days later*

We were taking penalties and I felt my whole body sweating as I stood there panicking. What if we loose. Croatia had missed 1 penalty, the same as us. It was time for the last penalty and It was Marquinhos turn. He shoot the perfect shot but missed. (DONT BLAME MARQUINHOS OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOOSING)  We all fell to the ground crying. I couldn't believe it. We were supposed to win. This was our year. "NOOOOOO" I screamed as loud as I could. I saw the Croatia team running all happy after they won. I just wanted to be in Leos arms right now.

"NEY" I heard someone scream. I looked around and saw Leo running towards me. He sat down and hugged me. "I'll win for you" "Promise?" I asked while looking in his eyes. "Promise"

I went to my room. I couldn't believe it. We lost BRAZIL LOST. WHATS WRONG WITH ME. EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT. I AM SUPPOSED TO BE ON OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD.

I picked up my phone and went on Instagram.
Everything was about Brazil loosing. EVERYTHING. I was gonna lay down so I could calm down but the door opened as soon as I placed down my phone. It was Leo of course. He closed the door behind him and sat down besides me. He put his hand on mine and as the other one was holding my face
"Ney eu te amo muito e prometo que vou ganhar essa copa do mundo por você" (use translate if needed, sorry if any word is wrong I'm not pro at Portuguese)
I didn't respond. Instead I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. I laid down on the bed with Leo hugging and kissing me. He was on top of me and we were just kissing and kissing. I wish I could stay here forever.

I heard someone knock on the door but I ignored it. I never want to leave this position. The person opened the door and I could hear them gasp. I looked over to see who it was and it was Rodrigo. I gently pushed Leo off of me and he looked at me confused until he turned to look at the door. "Rodrigo, what are you doing here" Leo said as he stood up acting like we didn't just get caught. "What the hell is this?" Rodrigo said sounding kinda sad and angry at the same time. Everyone knew that he had always liked Leo in a special way.

________________________________
I suck at Portuguese sorry! This story is gonna be SOOOO long!!!🫶