Kiss me

(start at paragraph 3 if you don't wanna read smut)

Messi:
I was at my house drinking Yerba mate and scrolling through Instagram until I heard a knock on the door. Was I expecting someone? I said as I stood up and went to the door. I opened the door just to see Neymar.

"Hey Neymar what are you doing here" "just shut up" he said as he pressed his lips against mine. I didn't say anything because this is what I've always wanted. I felt his tongue slid into my mouth as he lifted me up to the kitchen counter. He started pulling up my shirt and started sucking my neck as I was moaning his name. Then he pulled down my pants so he could suck it. He was just about to until.

I woke up in my bed all sweaty.. a dream..As usual I said as I stood up and walked to he kitchen. I opened the fridge and picked up some fruits and vegetables and a bowl. *5 mins later* I put the bowl on the table and grabbed a glass of juice. Once I finished I went to put on my shoes and went to my car. Then I got a text

Neymar❤️:
Hey Leo can you pick me up to training?????

Me:
Yh sure where u at?

Neymar❤️:
I'm at my house

Me:
I'll be there in 5
                              *5 min later*

I pulled up to Leo's driveway and texted him.

Me:
Im here now

Neymar❤️:
Okay wait a sec

Neymar:
I thought of what happend yesterday at training so I was thinking of asking Leo to pick me up so we can talk.

Neymar:
Leo texted me he's outside so I put on my shoes  and walked up to his car. "Hey" I said as I smiled at him "hi" he said without even looking at me. "Leo I need to talk to you about something very important"

Messi:
I watched Neymar walking up with black sweatpants and a Kobe Bryant jacket (may he rest in peace.) He sat in the front seat and said we need to talk about something. I panicked..What if he found out about my crush?!!!