Only you

"girl you know you make my cold heart warm with a touch" - lil peep. Neymars favourite song after "Parado No Bailão" obvi. My life has always been complicated. I've been dating like 8 women's but I haven't had a crush on any of them. When the fuck will I find true love? He had always wondered. He was in love with his best friend Lionel Messi when he had a boyfriend but then he met a new women "Emma".

Emma was a beautiful women BUT she didn't like Messi. Her favourite player was Cristiano Ronaldo. Which I didn't tell Leo since he would make me dump her. But if I'm gonna date her she has to meet Leo like that's something you gotta do in our relationship.

At my first game in the World Cup we won obvi. Surprisingly Emma approached to me on the field. The crowd went silent when she came up to me. I saw about 4 posters with "Neymessi" on them. People really love us togheter. "Hey Ney stop thinking about Leo" she called me Ney. Red flag. Only 2 people can call me that. I pulled away from our hug and got mad "don't ever call me that again" "chill it's just a nickname" she was wrong "no only Leo and Mbappè can call me that" "ugh not Leo again" "don't talk about him like that" everyone in the crowd saw and heard us fight since I accidentally had the stupid mic on. When I realised everyone could hear us I threw away the mic and ran to the locker room. "Yoo what happend out there?" Raphinia asked. "Emma talks shit about Leo all the time" "well she is a Ronaldo fan" Lucas said. "Ain't no way you're dating a Ronaldo fan when your basically boyfriend is Messi" Vini said with a sarcastic voice. "Very funny" I said looking at him with a death face.

"Hey Neymar I heard the thing on the field" Leo said while approaching to me.
"I'm thinking of just dumping her if she's gonna keep talking shit about you" - Neymar
"do you love her?" - Messi
"No i love you and only you" - Neymar
"I mean in love" - Messi
"Y-" - Neymar
"What's popping. By the way congrats Ney" - Ramos said as he put his arm around Leo.
I slapped his face.
He ran away "PUSSY" I screamed to him. "Fucking creep" - Neymar

"Can't we sleep in the same room" - Messi
"I mean it's only across the hall" - Neymar
"I could ask" - Neymar
I went to the leader and asked
"Hey could me and Leo sleep in the same room it's only across the hall" - Neymar
"Who?" - leader
"Lionel Messi" - Neymar
"Yeah switch with María" - leader
"Thank you" - Neymar

I ran back to Leo and told him. "Let's ask María and Richarlison"  we both went to each others teammates and told them about the change and they were completely fine with it since Richarlison and María are kinda friends. Only problem is if we're in the final togheter, but then we can change back.

We were all packing up and changed rooms "thank you guys so much" "yeah no problem I know how things are right now" Richarlison said with a smile on his face. Richarlison was one of my best friends. I know he would do anything for me the same as I would do anything for him. I really love him.

I closed the door to the dorm and just looked at Leo. He looked so broken after what had happened with Sergio. Why would he trust him he looks like a fuck boy and he's literally Cristianos "bff" I thought sarcastic.

"Hey Leo are you okay" - Neymar
"As long as you're here" - Messi
"I'll always be here" - Neymar
"I know" Leo said as I sat down on his bed.

It was pretty late but I had to talk to Emma. I called her until she answered.

"What" - Emma
"We're done" - Neymar
"What are you talking about" - Emma
"I don't love you" - Neymar
"You know you do tho" - Emma
"No you're only talking shut about my best friend and you're so fucking annoying" - Neymar
"WELL I DONT LIKE YOU EITHER FUCKING FAGGOT" - Emma
I hung up op as fast as I heard the word. I can't believe people still use that word. What's wrong with her?

After I hung up I went out of my bed and walked to Leo. "Who were you screaming at"
"No one" "uhm okay" Leo said with a confused look.

"Wanna play FIFA?" - Neymar
"Not really" - Messi
"then what should we do" - Neymar
We looked deeply into each others eyes as we leaned forward. I felt Leos warm body against mine as we were about to press our lips togheter. Until someone swong the door open. Vini stood there frozen up as he saw us almost kiss. "Uhm I was gonna tell y'all that there's food, y'all haven't eaten" "we'll be there" "okay hurry" he said and closed the door. Leo had already stood up to leave. "Let's go"

We walked towards the cafeteria and saw most of the countries sitting togheter. "I guess I see you afterwards" I said to Leo as I walked towards the Brazilian table. I sat down and saw Leo standing all frozen and confused. "Shit I forgot he doesn't like that crowded places" I ran up to Leo and he jumped. "Sorry Leo where do you wanna sit" "with you" "well Argentina and Brazil is next to each other so I guess we could" "mhm" we went and sat down a little bit away from the others but still at the tables. "Leo stop being all clingy with Neymar" Martinez said as he laughed. "It's fine" I told him and he understood right away. I saw Vini looking at me but looking away as soon as he saw me look back. He did that many times and it was annoying. I started getting so annoyed so I walked up to him "Hey Vini just say what you wanna say" "what" "tell me what's bothering you" "ARE YOU AND LEO DATING?" He said with a loud voice so basically most people heard. "Now why would you scream that" "sorry" "it okay but no we're not" I said knowing that deep down I wanted to say yes.

I opened the door and Leo walked in to the dorm. "Can we cuddle pleaseeeeeee" Leo asked with his puppy eyes. "Don't do those eyes it's cringe but fine" I jumped into his bed and we both lay down. I looked into Leos eyes "can I kiss you?" I said as I put my hand on his jawline. "Yes". I pressed my lips to his as I got on top of him. We kissed slow and romantic not aggressively. I went down to kiss his neck as he moaned. I made 2 hickeys. he took of his short as I started kissing down his chest. He moaned louder and louder. I went up to his lips again and kissed him 2 times "I love you"

________________________________
SINCE ITS A FAN FICTION MOST OF THIS IS JUST FAKE🫶 I LOVE RAMOS HES A GREAT PLAYER AND I KNOW THAT THE WORLD CUP ISNT LIKE THIS👌