Dating?

Neymar:
After I posted that story almost all of our teammates were asking if we were actually dating. "No we just did it to make Bianca jealous after she used me for money" "ahh okay" everyone said. Then Leo entered the locker room looking fire.

Messi:
As I entres the locker room everyone looked at me and I mean EVERYONE literally EYES ON ME. "What happened?" "Nothing?!" They said "Then stop staring" "Damn badass" Neymar said as he kissed my cheek. "Are you gonna do that every god damn day?" "Yeah I am" "Do it on someone else" "Fine" Neymar said while waking to Ramos and kissed him on the cheek and did the same to Marquinhos, Mbappe and Kimpembe. "There you go" "I was kidding but okay"

Training:
"Leo lets train togheter" "No ima train with Hakimi" "You mean Mbappes boyfriend" oh yeah never mind" I said as I passed the ball to Neymar. We passed and talked for about 10 min until Neymars phone rang. "I can get it for you" Leo said while getting the phone "Bianca" I gave the phone to Neymar.

Neymar:
"I don't wanna talk to you why can't you just understand that" "Ney I'm sorry please forgive me" "DONT call me that" I said and hung up. "What did she say?" "She called me Ney"

Messi:
I listened to Neymar talking to Bianca and then he screamed "DONT call me that" "what did she say?" I asked "She Called me Ney" "Oh" Everyone knows only Mbappe is allowed to call him that so he gets really mad when someone else does.

Locker room:
"Ney, why were you screaming before?" "Bianca called" "Wait she actually thinks she can get you back?!!" "Yeah and the reason I screamed was cause she called me Ney" "Excuse me!" Mbappe said as we all laughed.

________________________________
Sorry that all my chapters are short but I suck at writing long things in one if you understand 🫶 there will be a lot of chapters.