Third wheel

Neymar was getting ready for the date while I was just wearing my casual clothes. I don't even know why I'm coming I'm just gonna be third wheeling while being in love with the guy. "Are you ready to go" "I've been waiting"

"Leo why are you so mad" "I'm not it's just weird that I'm coming to your date" " it is not a date" "whatever"

We got to the café and saw lots of women and men. Then a brunette girl came up to us. "Hey" "Hello,how are you" "I'm good, it's nice that we finally got to meet" "and I guess your Leo" "call me Messi or Lionel" "Leo you're not a kid" "okay sorry dad" I said with a sarcastic voice. "I'm sorry he's just in a bad mood" "it's totally fine, I came here for you"

"Can we order something or are y'all gonna eat each other?" I said, I only acted like this cause I was jealous. NEYMAR IS MINE. "Leo can you be a little happy at least" I put on a huge smile but it dropped as soon as Luzia started talking.

"I'll have a cappuccino" " I'll take the same" Neymar said. "Lionel what about you?" Luzia asked. "Who's paying?" "Since I asked y'all here I could" Luzia said. "Okay I'll have 1 cappuccino 1 latte 1 chocolate cake and ice cream" "Leo stop it" "sir just get 3 cappuccinos, nothing else" "excuse me I wanted that" "Leo let me talk to you alone"

"What's wrong with you, can you'd stop being so rude and boring" "you don't get it" "what is it just tell me?" "I don't like when you get a new girlfriend cause then you will have no time for me and they're usually jealous of us" "Leo you are the most important person for me" "I'll always be here for you" "but something is up with her" "just be nice okay" "Fine"

"Sorry we're back" Neymar said "good cause the drinks are getting cold" "okay Luzia about yesterday" finally something interesting I thought to myself. "You said that you weren't gay so it's fine" "Yes but I can't date someone who judges someone for who they like"

"Lionel?" "What is it Luzia" "Do you like men" "why do you ask" " just answer, are you gay?" "What if I am" "then you're in love with Neymar" " what the hell are you talking about" "Neymar is my best friend and you're just some weird homophobic ass girl" I said and left. I almost went blind cause of the paparazzis. Neymar finally left the girl and sat in the drivers seat. "Are you mad at me?" I asked while looking at his angrily face. "No of course not"

________________________________
Short chapter cause I gotta sleep🫶 almost fell asleep writing this💤
Please check out my other story "new to town" just go into my profile and you'll find it😻