Jealousy

Messi:
I just entered the locker room and there he was.. Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior his beautiful brown eyes and curly hair. I've had a crush on him ever since I joined Psg just to be with him but the sad part is that he only sees me as his "brother" which hurts every time o think about it.

Neymar:
I was changing as I heard the door open.. it was "LEO" I screamed as he jumped. "Was he daydreaming?" I thought to myself. I ran to him and picked him up as everyone looked at us. Leo is like my brother and I trust him with everything but I've noticed something weird about him recently...

Football field:
"Hey Neymar" Mbappe said as he jogged to Neymar "Hey, wanna train togheter?" "Nah ima train with Hakimi;)" "of course you are" I said as I rolled my eyes and noticed Leo looking at me.

Messi:
I was jogging out to the field while kicking a ball. I went to Hakimi and asked if he wanted to train "Sorry Leo I'm gonna train with Mbappe" "as usual" I said quietly. As he left I saw Neymar and Mbappe talking and laughing. I felt my eyes getting watery as Neymar looked at me.

Neymar:
As I saw Leo looking sad I ran to him and asked "Omg Leo are you okay?" I said while holding his face. "I'm fine" he said and pushed my hands away.

Teams:
We were splitting up into 2 teams 1.team: Marquinhos, Ramos, Messi, Hakimi, Rico
2.team: Neymar, Mbappe, Alexandre, Vitinha, Renato.

Training:
(Neymar) We started the game and I had the ball but passed it to Mbappe as he ran to the goal Leo ran and tackled him down to the ground as he laughed. Leo ran as fast as he could and scored. I ran to Leo to tell him that he did great and he looked at me with his beautiful black eyes.. Wait..beautiful? I thought to myself.

________________________________

FIRST STORY IVE MADE❤️ ILL MAKE SHORT CHAPTERS BUT MANY<33 PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO CHANGE<33