Get off

Messi:
We were landing in Qatar and I already felt nervous. What will I do about Ramos? I think we're allowed to visit other country teams (only if friends) so I can't visit Antony Santos since I have no meaning of it. But I can definitely visit Neymar, Ramos and Mbappé I think.

I was getting out off the plane and it was so sunny. I could already feel the sweat on me.

I was sharing room with Di Maria which was great I guess. The room was like a hotel room but bigger. It had two huge tvs in front of both the beds. The beds were like in different rooms but so you could actually have some privacy.

I was packing up until I felt arms around my body and someone kissing my neck. Must be Ramos.
"Ramos stop were not alone" - Messi
"who else is here?" - Ramos
"Umm me" - María
"Oh it's just you" - Ramos
"Who did you think it was" - Messi
"Neymar maybe" - Ramos
"Would you be mad if it was" - Messi
"actually no" - Ramos

I didn't actually believe him. He gets jealous and mad over many small things.

"Ramos I actually need to talk to you, alone" I looked at María to tell him to get out.

"What is it babe?"
"Please don't c-"
"WOOO LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED" Neymar came in screaming with a champagne bottle in his hand. Until he saw Ramos. "Oh sorry to disturb" he said with a sad voice. "What were you gonna say?" " oh I'll just say it later, I gotta talk to Ney"
"Mhm okay"

Neymar:
"WOOO LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED" I screamed with a champagne bottle in my hand. But then I saw Sergio. "What the fuck is he doing here, he's supposed to be with his team" I thought. But i said "oh sorry to disturb". Why does he have to ruin everything.

I went out to Argentina and Brazil teams since we're all friends. "Leos not coming" "why?" Everyone said. "Actually I am" Leo said with a smile on his face. "What happened to Sergio?" "well he had to go and unpack" "that's good, cause now you're here with us" "yeah" I kissed his cheek. "Long ago you did that" "well you have a boyfriend now" "wont stop us from loving each other, am I right. "Guess you are"

We partied for 2h until we all got tired and went back to our rooms. I was about to fall asleep until I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and Ramos was standing there with a a smirk. "Is María here?" "No he's sleeping at someone else's dorm" "then we can do why we want" he said and picked me up. "Actually I need to talk to you" "First fucking then talking" he started kissing me down and was about to put his dick in. "STOPPP STOPP RAMOS PLEASE STOP" "shut up you bitch" "AGHHH RAMOS STOPPP" I screamed so loud that the people next to my dorm heard us. I'm guessing they called Neymar cause he came into my room.
"What the fuck are you doing" - Neymar
"Mind your own business" - Ramos
"NEYMAR HELP" - Messi
"SERGIO GET THE FUCK OF OFF HIM" - Neymar
He pushed Ramos of off me and he ran out.
"Omg Leo are you okay" he said and rushed to hug me.
"Thank you and I'm fine" - Messi
"Good let's sleep" he said and kissed my cheek.

Good morning

"Good morning, are you okay?" - Neymar
"I'm fine, should we go and get breakfast"- Messi
"Of course come on" - Neymar
We went out and saw everyone staring at us while we were getting breakfast. "WHAT?" Neymar said loud and everyone looked at their food. Half of the Spain team was there including Ramos. After we had gotten breakfast I saw Ramos starring at me. Can't he just leave me alone. Me and Neymar sat down and started talking about shit.
"Hey Leo can I talk to you" - Ramos
"He doesn't wanna talk to you" - Neymar
"I didn't ask you" - Ramos
"Well why would he wanna talk to you after what you did" - Neymar
"Leo can we talk?" - Ramos
"Leave me alone" - I said quietly
"What I didn't hear you" - Ramos
"LEAVE ME ALONE" - Messi
Ramos went back to his table all embarrassed.
"He's so annoying" - Neymar

"Hey could we go out to the mall" - Neymar
"Umm okay if it's only you two it's fine" - coach
"Thank you" - Neymar
Me and Neymar walked out of the whole area and waited for an Uber. We got a special Uber since we're pretty famous. When we were in the car I checked my phone. I went into Instagram and the first thing that popped up was me and Ramos fighting "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE" I said out loud. Neymar and the Uber guy both looked at me worried. "Eyes on the road" Neymar told the Uber. "Hey Leo what's wrong?" "Well people decided to upload this, when it has nothing to do with them" I said showing up the post. "Report them" "how do I do that" "oh my god you are acting like a 50 year old" Neymar said with an annoying voice. "Done" he said and as he handed me my phone.

We got out of the car and went into the mall. There was a lot of people there. Many people came to get autographs and pictures obviously. "What did you want to buy?" - Messi
"I told you, a sexy shirt for a date"
Neymar said. "I know I'm not fully over Leo but I know we will only be friends so there's no meaning for me to have a crush on him" Neymar thought to himself.
"Really, with who" - Messi
"The girl Emma"
"Oh yeah her" the roles have switched back to normal again. Neymar getting over Leo while Leo is starting to like him, or did he ever stop.

_____________________________
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL🫶❤️ REMEBER NEYMESSI IN THE END. ITS GONNA BE A LONG STORY...